Potty training your tama.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
When you see those wavy lines appear, quickly go to the bathroom icon and press it. If you do your tama will go to the bathroom in a toilet bowl, and not on the floor. Your tama will be happy after he/she does this. The toilet looks different depending on what stage your tama is. If you do this enough times your tama may learn to use the toilet by itself, meaning no more cleaning for you. :)

I think this should be in the 'Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks' forum.

Also, you are almost exactly right when it comes to potty training. But, I'm almost positive that no matter how many times you catch your Tama before it does its business, it will not learn how to go on its own :D .

I heard the "it will go on it's own" part somewhere, so I figured i'd just add that in if it was correct. If it's wrong, then just forget I said it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this should be in the 'Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks' forum.
Also, you are almost exactly right when it comes to potty training. But, I'm almost positive that no matter how many times you catch your Tama before it does its business, it will not learn how to go on its own :p .
Yes, your right there.

I think that it might affect how you take care of your tamagotchi so you get a certain character. ;)

-sk8er girl- :angry:

Thanks for clearing up it wont go on it's own. I would edit my original post but it wont let me...

But it's true that it Can go to the bathroom in a toilet bowl, and each toilet has different designs. I had the duck for my young tama too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back