Potty Training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamsenmc

Reaction score
Okay, I've been trying to potty train my Tamas since I found out that potty training was something you could do. I often miss catching them by moments because it's difficult to constantly stare at them for their entire childhood. Do I have to catch them everytime they are about to poo, a certain number of times or a percentage of times?

You can not permantly potty train a tama. We just called it potty training because we got the tama to sit on a toilet. You can do as many times as you want but he will never do it by himself.

Oh, I was under the impression that when you trained it then it would beep when it needed to go. Well, people really need to explain it better.

Thanks.

Okay, I've been trying to potty train my Tamas since I found out that potty training was something you could do. I often miss catching them by moments because it's difficult to constantly stare at them for their entire childhood. Do I have to catch them everytime they are about to poo, a certain number of times or a percentage of times?
It's not possible to potty-train a tama. Tama-babies always poo with no warning. For a child, teen, adult and oldies, they show little "stink lines"around them about ten seconds before they need to poo. If you catch them before they poo on the floor, they will use the toilet (a child's toilet looks like a rubber ducky!). You will never be able to get them to use the toilet on their own. If you don't catch them in time, they will always poo on the floor.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back