Potty Training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell when your character is about to go to the bathroom? I want to potty train her before shes too old. :)
there is NO such thing as potty training. no. nothing. if ur tama is on the bottom and squiggly lines are beside it, go to the bathroom icon and press b.

How can you tell when your character is about to go to the bathroom? I want to potty train her before shes too old. furawatchi.gif

You can not really potty train them but whenever you see moving lines on both sides of the tama TAKE IT TO THE TOILET!!

thats what i said.

potty training doesnt exist.

do u know who told u that?

go point in their face and scream "liar!!!" as loud as u can.

if they are in tamatalk, pm them and say, "liar!" in 14 fount. then explain in the same pm or else u get reported.

when they ask why, and u explain, if they tell u that someone else told them, tell them to go to the liar and point in their face and scream "liar!!!" continue on untill u find out who the real liar is.

.....if they are in tamatalk, pm them and say, "liar!" in 14 fount. then explain in the same pm or else u get reported.....
Sorry this is off topic tama_cream_soda, but:

you are more likely to get reported / warned by a guide if you post unfriendly / hurtful replies in the forums;

or send unfriendly / hurtful PMs that say "liar!" in 14 font;

or encourage other TamaTalk members to behave in an inappropriate manner.

Just thought you should know....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

How can you tell when your character is about to go to the bathroom? I want to potty train her before shes too old. furawatchi.gif

You can not really potty train them but whenever you see moving lines on both sides of the tama TAKE IT TO THE TOILET!!

Well i thngk you can but cant train themmy tamagochi has had wave lines every time t was to go to the washroom s techloly you can ptty tran them :D

Tamas will never go to the bathroom on their own - and you will never be able to train them to do that.

You have to choose the toilet icon every time you see wavy black lines appearing around them - that will put them on a toilet or a potty. Then you don't have to flush it away off the floor :D - oh and if you get them onto the potty or toilet you fill one or two happy hearts as well!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Sorry this is off topic tama_cream_soda, but:
you are more likely to get reported / warned by a guide if you post unfriendly / hurtful replies in the forums;

or send unfriendly / hurtful PMs that say "liar!" in 14 font;

or encourage other TamaTalk members to behave in an inappropriate manner.

Just thought you should know....

Best, etc.

TamaMum
its a joke.

i dislike rumors and i only declare one preson fraud. [off tamatalk]

but i have to all the time.

so i stop rumors dead before they get flying..

but really, whoever told the rumor about potty training should understand what they are saying is a lie.

and before they get it spread too far.

and they pplz they told spread it far.

so if u explain it to them...

they might not know wat they are saying is a lie.

so its helpful to be humorous.

i forgot to write *sarcastic* in my post.

i forget things very easily.

and now i cant edit it.

so its cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back