Potty Training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings Friends from afar.

I come here to day to ask about potty training. How is this doth potty training done...th... doneth? Doth one praise? Doth one scold? Tell me!

I don't think you can potty train. They simply always make a mess. They start making less messes as they grow older though but you will still have to clean up after them. You only have to praise or scold the Tama's if they require it. They either won't play or snack even though they are unhappy and then you scold them or they may be crying on the screen which means they need praise. If I'm wrong let me know.

-Copper

That potty training is evil! :angry I'm going through it now with Leah and Alec. You have to take them to the bathroom when uou see see squigglely lines on the screen. One thing I have to hate about it is when you almost get to toilet icon and then they decide to go on the floor. AHGGGRRHHH!!!

:D Lol you have to be fast. I have missed three times so far. That was only cause I wasn't looking .... One time it seemed to poop during the hurdles game. I was playing it and after playing it had pooped. I say no pooping while jumping! Oy!

It is very annoying because you see the lines and your habd reaches for ur tama and then it just poops on the floor!!!!!! ARGH! :wub:

There is no way to "toilet train" a Tamagotchi, however, if you catch your tamagotchi w/ four "stink" lines on the screen, quickly go to the toilet icon. Depending on what Stage your Tamagotchi is at, it will either sit on a duck or a toilet.

This will get rid of the mess your Tamagotchi made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back