potty training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zork25

Reaction score
what exactly does potty training do for your tamagotchi? does it make it to where you no longer have to clean up after it? or does it give you some kind of beep before its about to go, so you can put it on the toilet? and about how many times do you have to catch it before its trained?

yes, potty training is so you dont have to clean aftyer it.....i dont know if it beeps cause im saving battery.....and unfortinatly i dont know how many times you gatta catch it...... when you do see that its about to go, select the toilet icon, (3rd)... youll see it ona toilet.. =)

:unsure: thanks a bunch, I think mine is to old to potty train now... its a mametchi. I'm planning on potty training its baby, though

anyone else know the answers to the other two questions?

Hmm... if u potty train it more... it usually can hang in there before it does it longer... so you can have chance to let it go to the toilet.. i dun think it'll give any alerts.. You'll just have to be attentive.. :lol:

what do you mean? does it take longer in between each time it does that? or does it take longer during the squiggly line thing?

and I'm getting conflicting responces.... does it make it to where they go to the toilet all by themselves? or not?

I think it just holds on with the wriggly lines longer than usual if u potty train it. i dont think it'll go to the toilet by itself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back