Power Palz?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A power pal is a crappier RIP-OFF of tamas and U HAVE TO BUY A DIFFERENT POWERPAL IF U WANT A DIFFERENT CHARECTER

THEY EVEN STOLE THE IR FUNCTION DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I AGREE MY FRIEND HAD ONE AND IT WAS SOOOOOOOO STUPID AND THE SOUND WENT OFF IN CLASS BUT THEN SHE GOT A TAMAGOTCHI :hitodetchi: :D :ph34r: :lol: :p ;) :puroperatchi:

:ph34r: :D :furawatchi: :D :D :kuribotchi:

A power pal is a crappier RIP-OFF of tamas and U HAVE TO BUY A DIFFERENT POWERPAL IF U WANT A DIFFERENT CHARECTER THEY EVEN STOLE THE IR FUNCTION DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY 1 THEY ARE S*** AND GAY :huh:
I am one pruod owner fo a powerpalz i highly recommend them They are great pets nothing will beattamagotchis but they still make good pets they are easy to look after one of the downs is what you said about them that to get a different charcher you need to buy a new one I know but i still think they are good !

well i just got one - but i much prefer my tamas. the sound on them is really annoying and loud - every time they poop, it goes off, wheneva they are sick (which is quite often) the sound goes off, you have to treat them really really badly before they die, and there is not the same challenge as you get from tamas with regard to the character u will get.

i've actually let mine die, but i'll give it another go later on (maybe i'll feel better about them then! - but at the moment i think it was a waste on money - i would have been better off to get another V2)

A power pal is a crappier RIP-OFF of tamas and U HAVE TO BUY A DIFFERENT POWERPAL IF U WANT A DIFFERENT CHARECTER THEY EVEN STOLE THE IR FUNCTION DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY 1 THEY ARE S*** AND GAY :mellow:
Why do I see sooo many posts with cussing in them?!?

ANyways I don't like power palz either. But you don't have to cuss over a rip-off virtual pet!

Why do I see sooo many posts with cussing in them?!?ANyways I don't like power palz either. But you don't have to cuss over a rip-off virtual pet!
ok right ive reported him bak 2 subject its not tamamon swore is it

u know u could get the sound off of a dog 1? u press select and exit at the same time like 3 times and then u see this (((.))) and this ((x)) this ((X)) means sound off so it wount beap any more :ph34r: :ph34r: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back