Powerpuff girls Z is so kawaii!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the original to "kawaii desu" stuff. If I didn't, I'd probably be extremely unbearable.

I really enjoy watching PowerPuff Girls Z. It's so cute ^.^

Far better then the original PPG.

PPG-Z screwed up The Powerpuff girls forever -.-

I saw this a while back, I practically puked. The Powerpuff girls are sisters, they don't "Transform" Instead they just need to activate there Powers or whatever they do.

I think the Japanese should leave the American Cartoons alone, and Vise Versa. We have never done that to them so why can they screw up our cartoons?

In SK's words, Sailor Moon Knock Off

What the heck doew 'kawii' mean?!?

Anyways, I didn't even know about PPG-Z. o.0

What the heck doew 'kawii' mean?!?
Anyways, I didn't even know about PPG-Z. o.0
Kawii means cute in Japanese.

Anyways I never really heard of it. It sounds too kawii.

The only cool characters in the show are the Rowdyruff Boys. Even though the Japanese still ruined it. PPGZ completely ruined over half of my Childhood (I grew up WATCHING PPG <.<)

I love PPGZ! The animation is so kawaii ^.~

I prefer it over the original (sp?).

Last edited by a moderator:
oh..i heard about this a while ago. my friend was like "the world's coming to the end!!!!"

Demashita! Power Puff Girls Z is so lame....the old ones rocked!!!!!

Ok, now they even look uglier. I thought buttercup was a boy. I'm glad this is only Japan exclusive

Here's an AMV too!AMV

I love the song! :mellow:
The song is called Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru. The song goes great with Kingdom Hearts AMVs', but I never knew it went well with PPGZ! Keep posting more! Also, in the first video you posted, Buttercup said at the very end, "Aaah! I'm wearing a skirt! I haven't worn one since Kindergarden!" lol! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back