ppls help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oXBrittanyXo

Reaction score
ok i ve had earings for a long long time! and ive always hade problems wit my right earing cause they pierced it crooked, so ...um i took them out for 4 months and the didn;t grow over or anythin but i cant get thr right earing through all of the way...only half way, so do u have any advice? this always happents to me!

ya, i also have Hemophilia whitch means that my blood doesnt clog proplerly, so if it bleeds, it wont stop, so its not like i can make a new whole!

Last edited by a moderator:
OH well I don't have my ears pierced. One thing you may want to do is go back to the place you got them pierced and ask them for suggestions! And you can ask them about ways to close them up.

Well Hope I helped,

TT101

My advice to you is to not take advice from anyone on here. :angry: We are not earring experts, but the ones at the pericing place most likey are. Go back there. <_<

~Reanna

Pop it through. If you leave the earring in, it wont bleed. It'll only start bleeding if you take it out right after popping it.

I've done it a few times to my ears.

If you were able to get your ears pierced in the first place, you can pop it through with no problem. Just make sure the earring, your hands, and your ear are clean before doing so.

Try putting it in through the back of your ear first. I've had my ears pierced sine I was nine and that's what I do. Then i put it through the front. It should work, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back