prep 4 prep

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derek95

Reaction score
have u ever heard of this thing called prep 4 prep? its this thing which takes daa smart kids and get em into good i mean very very very very good schoolssss,i got in vited 2yrs ago but didnt make the test well pass at leats and this year i wen t and i had to retake part of the test cuz i did really good on 1 part but not on the others so yeah and then the test was even hard,well one part waas the other part was easier than the last,so i went to a last resort !!!!! copied like 2 or 3 answers and then i did inne minne minne moe lol so i wantd to noe if u ppl have ever heard or been to it

I'm sorry, I had trouble reading that. Could you please use proper grammar and punctuation next time?

As for your general question of have I ever heard of it, no, I haven't.

i got invited to a different thing..

The John Hopkins program.

We get to take the SAT's with the high schoolers..

I'm sorry, I had trouble reading that. Could you please use proper grammar and punctuation next time?
As for your general question of have I ever heard of it, no, I haven't.
no i can not >.< i use wat i want to use, anyways its about dis thing where u have to take a test and if u paseed you can get into a speacial high school or middle school >.< i got invited in 5th grade and didnt pass den in 7th which was harder and i did good on sum parts and not on da others so i had 2 take a retake test which was harder dan the first >.< get it now?

no i can not >.......no, I don't understand. Did you pass or not?

I haven't heard of it. However, I took the SSAT. I got into the 97th percentile of people my age who took it (which I did better than 97 percent of the people who took the test). If I had studied more I probably could have gotten into the 98th or the 99th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... Prep in Australia is a school program for 4 year olds ;)

Well in grade 5 (which was 4 years ago) I did the state wide test and I got in the top 5% in my state for Chance and Data and I was in the top 10% for Maths.

I also took a Computer & Technology test the yaer after (which I was nominated by my teacher to do) and I got in something like the top 15% in my state.

-Puma

Yea right XpI to stupid for people to invite me to "Smart people" places
ur not stupid no1 is if u say u are the ur goin to become stupid and no1 is gonna hang wit u cuz ur stupid

Yeah, Ive heard of John Hopkins. I didnt get in cuz im more of the science history geek. I think to get in you needed math, vocab and something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back