Preps

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Reaction score
sometimes peopele think to highly of thems selfs (enogh said)

I can't stand when people think it's ok to squish everybody into one group and hate them based on one stereotype because of how they dress.

Some people are rude, think to highly of themselves and could use an attitude change- there's always going to be people like that. I used to 'hate' that group but I realized that I don't know them and they never have directly done anything to me in the first place.

Hateing people in groups is just limiting your potential to make a wide variety of friends.

I can't stand when people think it's ok to squish everybody into one group and hate them based on one stereotype because of how they dress.
Some people are rude, think to highly of themselves and could use an attitude change- there's always going to be people like that. I used to 'hate' that group but I realized that I don't know them and they never have directly done anything to me in the first place.

Hateing people in groups is just limiting your potential to make a wide variety of friends.
ya me too

do think cheer leaders are preps I don't why do peopele think that?

Well, here you see there's different perspectives on peoples. Usualy they are known as the really bubbly, outgoing, make up wearing girls that get all of the guys. That may or may not be true, but it seems for the most part they are considered in the preppies catagories.

I don't believe in labels. If there are labels, the only ones should be myself and me.

I find it's wrong to consider people prep, jock, emo, gotch, etc. Everyone is themselves. Everyone should be respected for who they are.

I'm sorry preps are too snobby at my school (No offense to people), because they always mock me because I'm emo, they always throw sandwiches at me, they either start tryin to start fights, they always trip me also >.<, they always think they are bigger than people in the school, like they can control them...

Well...yha. to death. I hope drown in all that hair dye ^.^

They do a lot of things to me, on a daily basis. To name a few: throw fruit at me, throw ketchup and mayonnaise on me, kick my stuff around, steal my stuff, ruin my journal, the other day they stole and smashed my humble MP3, and they criticize me in every way. To name a few.

I label. I admit it. I don't make a huge deal out of it. I frankly don't CARE.

Preps at my school seem to think they're superior over me.

And it does get really annoying.

Cheerleaders wear their outfits to school just to see which guys will drool when they walk by, and wave their pom poms in your face.

And Jocks.. They pretty much ignore any girl who isn't a cheerleader.

That's pretty much just how my school seems to work.

I was "friends" with everyone. More people thought of me than a friend than I thought of them as a friend, but I did talk to just about every group of people in high school. And, especially Senior year, it wasn't a big deal. People grew up a bit and realized that it's okay to talk to different people. :unsure:

It really bugs me, even if I am in the "popular" prep. >.< (which I AM)

Last edited by a moderator:
It really bugs me, even if I am in the "popular" prep. >.< (which I AM)
I could see how you could be popular, but you don't seem preppy in the least bit :) *points to siggy* or do you just dress like a prep and......Then put that it's stupid in your sig?

I absolutely hate these kinds of topics. I get very offended when people speak of this. Yes, I do probably think too highly of myself. Does that affect other people, and do I rub it in their faces and label them? No, I don't. So it all depends on the person you are talking about.

it depends on the person.... then i'll say i hate preps.

~.~ if they're nice to me.. then no, i don't hate them. if they aren't.. then i'll hate them

that goes for any group of people.

There's some preppy brats at my school. They mock alot of the emo kids and punkish kids (which is basically 75% of the school) so really they don't fit in.

I'm friends with everyone, well not friends but I'm nice to everyone and talk to everyone.

All the "preps" are nice and stuff, but I think they stole my best friends.

If People Dress Like A Prep, It Doesn't Bother Me, But If Their STuck-Up And Thinks They

Are Better Than Everyone Else, Then I Get The Desire To Throw Mini-Wheats At Them (Or SHarp things)

I just try to avoid them! I mean their high strung...and think as long as their makeing fun of you...their beter than you! I honstly have to say i can not stand them...but,ifi have too, ill put up with them

o__o' Why, no, I don't. I, for one, while not being in high in "the pecking order" dislike people based on their personality, not their social standing.

For example, I could dislike a person because they need to stop stalking me, or stop acting like a teacher's pet, or for acting immature, but I don't dislike people for being a "prep" etc.

(Wapanese people have a special place in my heart, where they get to burn for eternity. But that's an exception. Sane fans = okay. Rabid fans = kill kill kill.)

I do find it very odd, however, when someone complains about being called names or being descriminated against and then says "I hate preps and jocks"

:U Isn't that.. like.. descriminating?

And for those of you who say "well, those preps who are really high up and think they're so great" that's also odd, seeing as.. well, isn't that like.. still being descriminating?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back