Preschool!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not true i left preschool when mine turned a year old. it changed into ringotchi and i got a letter that i could attend school a few seconds later so i did.

You have to keep attending.

On my log, I noted to myself so that I knew that on the day that it was able to start pre-school, I made it go the "maximum" number of times -- meaning until you don't gain any skill points from going -- which was something like 9 or 10 times. I did the same the next morning as soon as it woke up, and it was stil 0 years old, and made it go about 10 times until it stopped gaining skill points and in a couple hours I got a post mail to go to school and my tama was only 1 year old.

That's the fastest way to get out of preschool, if you want your tama to go to school at an earlier age than two. It's not too hard, since you don't do anything in pre-school, like you do in school. Just as long as you make it go and press B while the "Away" sign is on the screen, you don't have to do much else. :mellow:

You have to wait until it is 2 years old.

name:Mitch

years old:4

pounds:20

generation:6

type:Tosakatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back