Presents/toys/items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok am i on the highest generation so far on dis forum? Im on generation 4. :D aint braggin (yet) dont like 2 brag (much) :D

hmm, will be you or tamagod that has the highest gen, but he hasnt posted in a while.....

My 1st generation tama has just turned to the teenage stage!!

grats :D

*cant wait for my nxt tamagotchi connexion coming on monday* :D

only one :D a yellow one with the red arrows, gettin the blue one with white bubbles :p its in the post now :D

Erm the 1 you get in 1st generation, ichigotchi or something? Im not good with the names!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes marc very funny mine was ill coz of you

you deserved the poo coz u kept getting cake, flowers andninja toys

that link doesn't work for me...is there any others you can put on here for ikkle me??? :( :( :( :( :D :D

I have just spent 5,500 gotchi points on a "throne" from the shop for my connection v2. As Tasha is still a toddler (kuribotchi), I can't use it yet of course :p

Has anyone else got one of these or know what it does when used? It costs more than the U.F.O. so I have high expectations.

:angry: It's killing me that I will have to wait days before I can use it.

OKay just found a reference to it on a different thread...sounds a little boring ......justs sits there huh? ;) :angry:

oh well......

well you can have more than 1 item i have 2 balls and a bunch of oyher things also were do you get the avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back