Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im ugly :furawatchi: well not really but when i put makeup i dont look ugly but im fat so i am ugly in a way
dont say that,some people say not

that i like it they say"if u look ugly

now u will look prettier when ur older"

i dont think thats true.I bet u look

prettier then me! :huh: And everyone on

tt looks better then me.im not sure bout myself

though.I say i am in the middle.im not ugly

and im not all that pretty.

well alot of guys like me and i need 2 loose weight but acctualy 112 for a 12 year old is kinda normall i guess but i look like i weigh more than that. but im not fat cause im thin on the side but then u see the front but im kinda skinny and kinda fat
112 pounds or kilos? I'm guessing pounds. I'm 12 (13 in 6 days) and i'm 37 kilos or 84 pounds which sux cos i may be thin but i'd rather be fat cos even random people have come up to me and said things like " anorexic skank" and stuff like that i'd rather be called fatty

Omg, You are so pretty! ;)

Are you a model? Those pictures look great. :angry:

You should consider modeling for a side project. Thoes head shots are pretty too.

I never consider myself ugly nor pretty. I am just me.

112 pounds or kilos? I'm guessing pounds. I'm 12 (13 in 6 days) and i'm 37 kilos or 84 pounds which sux cos i may be thin but i'd rather be fat cos even random people have come up to me and said things like " anorexic skank" and stuff like that i'd rather be called fatty
You wouldn't rather be called 'Fatty' or anorexic. Both them names are hurtful to the person. When I went out with my old friend..like when you wander round the streets aimioisly the boys we hanged around with used to comment on how thin I was - I did eat alot and never put weight on and it really got to me.

But when I turned 15 I started going out with my boyfriend and I'd only started my periods about 6 months before and I started to put on weight and now I look healthy. My boyfriend always says when we started going out I looked anorexic but he thinks I look alot better now. I still don't understand why he went out with me if he didn't like the 'anorexic look' but he always says I had potential lol.

I dunno, in my view I think I am pretty but you have to be confident in yourself- it may sound like boasting but it really gives you a self esteem boost. :huh:

Your very pretty UrItChI, This is one of the first times I've seen a picture of you, It is nice to put a face to a person I've talked to forever, lol. Oh and btw congrats on your 1, 300 post.
Aw, thank you, TT101! You are too nice :D

I'm sure that you are very pretty yourself ^_^

You're doing awesome in terms of posting, too. Way to go! :D

You should consider modeling for a side project. Thoes head shots are pretty too.
I never consider myself ugly nor pretty. I am just me.
Omg! thank u! I am a model yes, and i am very proud 2 say that. Thank and i bet that u are beautiful also!

I think I'm BEAUTIFUL.

And I think it's a turn off when people say, "Oh, I'm so ugly..." or "Oh, I'm so fat..."

Because you get what you get, so be happy with it!

Life's too short to think you're ugly. And anyways, who cares what anyone else thinks? You just have to think you're pretty and that's all that matters!

Speaking of modeling ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Where do you live and who do you model for? I'm looking to get started somewhere, I live in Ohio, but I haven't found a place that...looks right yet, you know?

Woahhh Uritichi you're so young. Everyone's so young on here!!!!! Too young to be models, right now at least.

Here are some of my pictures, tell me what you think:

www.myspace.com/addierall

Woahhh Uritichi you're so young.
I agree- and I don't enjoy being called it, either. Ignoring it is the best thing to do, no matter how much of a compliment people may consider it to be. I'm 13.

Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way. :eek:

I'm thinking about breaking into the Modeling and Acting business next year.

I'm a Competitive Dancer of 5 years, and have been performing for as long as I can remember. I may get a Trainer/Agent next year. Anyone else here had recent experience?

I agree- and I don't enjoy being called it, either. Ignoring it is the best thing to do, no matter how much of a compliment people may consider it to be. I'm 13. 

Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way. :eek:

I'm thinking about breaking into the Modeling and Acting business next year.

I'm a Competitive Dancer of 5 years, and have been performing for as long as I can remember. I may get a Trainer/Agent next year. Anyone else here had recent experience?
The closest thing I've gotten to modeling is taking pictures of my cat modeling! xD

Piccy

Last edited by a moderator:
really i don't know what to say....guys call me cute girls call me pretty and ugly occasionally but i think i look average maybe guys like me and loves to flirt with me but right now i kinda just like a dude, yea(we're dating), but u shouldn't let other's judge u if they call u ugly ignore them because u are beautiful plus i think everyone's special, ditto :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back