Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate myself on the outside. Everyone at school calls me a "Ugly Whore" It really hurts me. And I have actually begun to believe them. What type of girl has Boy-ish hair? (Some boy in my class has the same Haircut D:) Flat-chested, and likes Naruto? None. (At school anyway)
It really hurts. Everyone seems' to care about there looks. I don't even wear Make-Up >.<
Dont you dare! I've seen a couple of pictures of you a I will say you look so pretty! I had a boyish hair style before and I know lots of people who likes Naruto!

I think i'm quite pretty but for the people who seen me I probably look ugly. ;) (

I hate myself on the outside. Everyone at school calls me a "Ugly Whore" It really hurts me. And I have actually begun to believe them. What type of girl has Boy-ish hair? (Some boy in my class has the same Haircut D:) Flat-chested, and likes Naruto? None. (At school anyway)
It really hurts. Everyone seems' to care about there looks. I don't even wear Make-Up >.<
I don't think you need to think like that. ;)

From your pictures I thought you were quite pretty, and your haircut is veery cute. ^^

I have a boy haircut too, and although there are some people who say I'm ugly, there are other people who say I'm 'guapa' (pretty) or that they like my hair (even though I'm told to grow it).

Also, plenty of people like Naruto, and as for flat-chestedness, that does not really influence beauty. Some people develop later than others, and you will probably feel better that the later it grows the more time to enjoy it. ;)

Hair:

Super straight!

Side bangs

A little bit frizzy

Medium brown with dark brown and blonde natural highlights

Thin

Facial:

Green, blue, or brown eyes depending on my mood

Don't ususally get pimples

Teeth have a small gap (i get called a horse)

Skin:

Medium tan (natural)

Kinda dry

Other:

13 years old

Weigh 98 pounds

5'2

How I dress:

Girly

Preppy

Eg:

Green lacy hollister shirt

Hollister skinny jeans

Brown boots

Hot pink Aeropostale jacket

Personality:

Funny

Smart

[SIZE=8pt]idk none of the hot guys like me (except my bf but he also likes my friend) and all the sick nerdy perverted guys like me, so im guessing i am pretty ugly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]idk none of the hot guys like me (except my bf but he also likes my friend) and all the sick nerdy perverted guys like me, so im guessing i am pretty ugly.[/SIZE]
I have the same problem :/

In my opinion, I think I'm ugly. But all my friends and family and my boyfriend, Matt, think I'm pretty. Matt thinks I'm beautiful. I don't think I'm that ugly. I mean, I look better than most people I see.

-PremoChick

Um... I dunno. I think I'm sorta ugly because I'm so pale and colorless. One time, at a summer camp, this girl in my group said I looked like a goose because I am really pale and have a bit of a long neck. At school, this one viper of a girl said I was so pale that she thought I was a ghost. But my boyfriend says I look very pretty. My mom said she always wanted hair like mine, and that most people would kill to look like me. (She also says that the only improvement would be a little more color in my cheeks.) Another viper of a girl said I look like a boy because I'm so hairy on the arms.

If we're talking inside, I guess Im gorgous.

But on the out side, Im ok. I wish I could post a pic, bit Im not aloud.

What's burning my eyes are not the pictures ... but what your own view of your selves are. It makes me sad to think that all these girls think they are just so ugly but in reality, you are all so beautiful.

The people who post after me- point out one physical aspect of yourself that you really like. And don't be afraid to say "I like my butt" or "I like my legs". You aren't conceited if you don't only say I like my teeth or nails. ;]

I'll go first. I like... my hair and my eyes. I'm told all the time how pretty my hair is and how cool my eyes look. ^...^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back