Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think your Ugly? If its because people are judging you that way I suggest you not listen to them. Beauty comes from within remember that.

I would consider myself neither. Everyone at school calls me an "it" or a disgusting monster. But in the Neighborhood I get more attention if I bike ride up to the Middle School down the road (HA! In the Neighbohood!)

Everyone at school calls me an "it" or a disgusting monster.
Oh dear. :D

That's horrible of them! :(

Are they referring to your looks or your personality?? :D Cos if you're not nice to them then maybe that's why. Or are you just shy??? :D 'Cos shy people can get picked on often. :blink:

What makes you think your Ugly? If its because people are judging you that way I suggest you not listen to them. Beauty comes from within remember that.
I could not have put it better Pocky Girl!!

That was sorta what I was getting at in my big mush of words...LOL

Hehe, so did everyone else who posted here to make everyone feel a bit better about themselves!

Thank you for posting everyone, although maybe someone does not feel that their post did anything it did! You should realize how much you\'ve helped!

You rock!!

Hhmm, well I think that I'm pretty. Over-all anyway.

Here's my description so you can decide:

Hair Color: Ash Brown with blonde hightlights.

Hair Legnth: To my armpits.

Hair-do: It's wavy and most of the time a have a barrette in one side but sometimes I leave it plain.

Frizziness: Yes, definately.

Eye Color: Hazel

Skin Color: Light brown

Freckels: A few on my cheek bones, but that's all.

What do you think?

I don't know.....I've only had one person who actually thought that I was pretty. (my boyfriend but I broke up with him)

Hair color: Black

Hair-do: down or sometimes in a low pony-tail.

Hair legnth: to my shoulders

Eyes: Big brown eyes

Skin color: Tanish in the summer, almost white on winter.

Personalaty: Sarcastic and a tom-boy.

Height: Sort of tall

I like my personalaty....but I'm not confident with my looks.

You all sound really pretty to me. There wasn't one person who i didn't think looked really nice! And Rey Mysterio, if you were ugly those guys wouldn't fancy you. You're probably very pretty! And babygotchi, I don't think zits make a girl look ugly. Everyone gets them as they grow up, but they're really minor compared to the entire look of the person. And to 'Shed a tear now and forever' i think you sounds really pretty. I love red/cinamonny hair! One of my best friends has it and it's lovely, and really bright so it makes you stand out. Plus, here's an interesting fact: your hair is much less likely to go grey when you're older if it's red!!! So when you're older you won't have to worry about grey hairs! :)
Everyone's pretty in their own way! :D
Look at the bolded.. Do you possibly know how girly and snobbish that just made you sound?... That's low...

OK, back on topic... I dislike judging myself as far as looks go. But whatever.

Shoulder-length brown hair (thinking of dying it black, because I think it looks better that way), Dark brown eyes (I can't see my pupils), ears, noes, and lips. And my teeth aren't crooked, but they're not perfectly straight.

+I'd appreciate if you didn't say what you think I look like either, good or bad... No thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the bolded.. Do you possibly know how girly and snobbish that just made you sound?... That's low...
:) I was trying to compliment people and be nice and help everyone out and then I saw your comment and I saw what you'd called me and it was like i was a piece of wrapping paper somebody had scrunched up and thrown on the floor. I was trying to be nice and considerate. :D :lol: :D

Do you know how mean and hurtful that comment you said was? It was poisonous and really upset me. :D Please think about your actions before you abuse people who were trying to be nice. :D

Hair color: Dirty blonde but going to dye it blonde before the summer ends

Hair-do: Always down, never up unless forced

Hair legnth: Just pasted my shoulders

Eyes: Sea blue when happy, greyish blue when sad

Skin color: Fairly pale, but if I'm out in the sun I turn slightly tanned

Personality: Cheerful, sympathetic, sarcastic, funny, caring

Height: 5 feet

Hair color: Dirty blonde but going to dye it blonde before the summer endsHair-do: Always down, never up unless forced

Hair legnth: Just pasted my shoulders

Eyes: Sea blue when happy, greyish blue when sad

Skin color: Fairly pale, but if I'm out in the sun I turn slightly tanned

Personality: Cheerful, sympathetic, sarcastic, funny, caring

Height: 5 feet
Wow you sound really pretty Tamagirl_Desy!!! And you seem like you have a really nice personality too! :)

I think I am very very pretty :p

[not bragging I am just saying good things about myself :D ]

Oh dear. :wub:
That's horrible of them! :D

Are they referring to your looks or your personality?? :ph34r: Cos if you're not nice to them then maybe that's why. Or are you just shy??? :blink: 'Cos shy people can get picked on often. :D
No, I'm a straight up betch. Im not really sure

Brown Hair, halfway down neck. Dark Brown Eyes. 5'5 Tall,

I am into Anime/Manga. Drawing. Computer stuff, I am a fast typer, also pretty smart, I wear whatever I like

I'll describe me...

Hair colour: Brown with blode streaks

Hair-do: Usually a ponytail- down to my shoulers. I also have a wave in the middle of my hair.

Eyes: Really bright blue- my mean REALLY bright. Some people come up ti me and say "Nice contacts! Where'd you get them?!" Then I tell them it's my natural eye colour.

Skin: Uh... normal-ish.

Personality: Hyper, dare-devilish, I curse alot, I giggle alot.

Height: About 4"8

i think i am very pretty because alot of people come up to me and say i am gorgeous and ill be brekin mens hearts one day but when i was in fouth grade some boys thought i was weird because well i dont know but by 5th grade all those guys startec liking me my bff thinks im lucky because im pretty she is too but she is too but she doesnt think so

all about me

hair medium long reddish goldish brown

eyes hazel with gold around the pupil they also change colors in the light

i am a girly girl but also very tomboyish i play the piano and im 11 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back