Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident about my looks.

I think I'm about average. But short.

My mom and sister are always telling me I'm pretty or beautiful

But some people at school would call me ugly.

=DD

Now I am never posting pics of me! I am so ugly compared to you guys!

Theres one unconfident person. Come on, no one cares about your looks unless their self centered freaks. If youw ant to post go ahead, don't let people and the way they look get in your way. I bet your just as pretty as anyone on this site. :p

I don't have any pics, but I think I'm pretty, in general... With the exception of when I go to sleep with wet hair; All the next day my hair just about always looks weird. XD Oh well.

Theres one unconfident person. Come on, no one cares about your looks unless their self centered freaks. If youw ant to post go ahead, don't let people and the way they look get in your way. I bet your just as pretty as anyone on this site. :p
That was very well said, so I gotta agree!

And thank you very much for the sweet complement. :angry:

Aw, BrambleClaw! You aren't ugly at all!! :p I bet you're VERY pretty. And, who cares what you look like anyways? We love you just for being you, and we would never judge you (or anybody for that matter) based on looks. And for people who DO do that, then just ignore them.

Eh, I dunno. I've never really gotten much compliments outside my family besides something about my hair [when I would wear it down- I don't usuly anymore because it's more of a pain now! xD] or my eyes.

I'm pretty lazy in the make my-self-look-good department but I'm not a slob or anything.

I'm pretty confident though because I don't really care what others think about me look wise anyways. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm pretty. I mean, im not drop dead gorgeous, but I like how I look. I'm definitley not ugly.

I think even if you don't feel pretty, you should know that everyone is beautiful.

Personally, in general I think I'm pretty, but I used to be very self concious of my body image. I still kinda of do. I hate my eyebrows, I think I'm "chubby", I hate my knees, and much more. I got over it and learned to accept myself, so if you're down on yourself you should do the same.

Well, I used to think I was so ugly and all. But now... Well, I got into this habbit of saying I was "Bringing sexy back"(like the song by JT) for a joke. Then, I began to think I was... bringing sexy back... ;)

Now I like the way I look. I don't wanna be a snob or brag or anything but I do. And all my frinds say I am really pretty and of course my parents do. No boys tell me I am pretty but LOADS of boys stare at me...

My face/body

Eyes: blue, always wear eyeliner

Skin: Too pale for my liking...

Freckles: Yeah, lots on my nose

Hight: 5'6 (I am 12)

Teeth: Mostly strait... they grow super slow though

Nose (heh) : I had to say this, I love my nose! :(

Other: the one thing I really hate about how I look is my legs. I think they are too... uh, big. Other then that I am actually really skinny. I think I look anorexic sometimes lol. But it doesn't bother me. Just my legs........... Oh yeah and I have major pimple problems so no pics. And I happen to look bad in pics. My smile is crooked. I don't like that. But my friend told me a crooked smile is cool... ugh I'm rambling now lol.

My Hair:

Colour: red-ish

Length: Down to my Shoulders, might cut a bit

"Do": Well, its a bit wavey like my moms and I usually have it in a ponytail or my personal fav, pigtails. Not sticking out at the sides though lol. Or I just keep it down with a headband or something.

BTW, I used to have super long hair, so long I could almost sit on it. I got lots of comments on it but I wanted a change. So now its shorter and I like it better.

Anyway, I don't think anyone is really "ugly".

BTW, Brambleclaw, I used to feel the same way about myself... I don't really know how I got so confident all of a sudden so I can't really give advice on that , sorry. But your not ugly. I have never seen you but you can't look that bad! I bet you look really nice. :D

I'm pretty.

I have green eyes and gold brown hair with black highlights and I am skinny but not too skinny.

Hmm... a little bit of both. I have a few good features I'm proud of but a few things I can work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back