Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am to fat..
Aw, BrambleClaw!! I'll bet you ANYTHING you aren't fat. :p Trust me. Even though I've never seen you, I can tell your probably VERY pretty! :blink:

Oh, I don't remember if I said anything about the scars up and down my body.

There's scars up and down my legs and arms too.

*huggles RG* I have a scar above my Left eye (But ish cool) Dont feel bad

I cut myself by accident when I fall from my bed, stupid Rail

Oh, I don't remember if I said anything about the scars up and down my body.
There's scars up and down my legs and arms too.
I have tons of scars on my legs. They actually don't bother me that much. The one's that bother me are the ones on my hands.

My mom and my friends say my face has gorgeous feminine features and my hair is nice, too. I'm on the overweight side though so I'd consider myself average.
If I take the right photo I can look pretty nice though... I'll go dig my wallpaper up.

-EDIT- https://i7.tinypic.com/53haqna.jpg Tadah. All gussied up and my tummy is not included, lol.
Rachelgotchi, your beatiful. :ichigotchi:

I have tons of scars on my legs. They actually don't bother me that much. The one's that bother me are the ones on my hands.
That's funny because it's the ones on my legs that bother me most. I like wearing shorts and now I have to give that up. XD

I remember CuteDancerRachel made a topic like this one time and everyone blew it all out of proportion..BUt anyways. I've got hazel eyes, brown hair with blonde and carmel highlights. I;ve got a beauty mark right next to my nose (a little below it, next my mouth little above it.) and a couple freckles that you can't see until you get really close to my face. But yeah, I don't know. I don't think I look very good. And I don't care what others think, I know I'm beautiful too, hottie10196.And here is a link to a pic of what my hair looks like, so you'll know atleast what my hair looks like.

https://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/hy...Pictures100.jpg
bailey i think u r very pretty! ya when i made a topic like this people blew up in my face! people these dayz u just dont know what ther gonna do next

People say I'm fat, I'm maybe... what? 10 pounds, if not, less, overweight, I stand around 5'2, I have black hair which is always done in cornrows, dark brown eyes, my nose is pretty flat. >< But I don't care, I have a big booty. XD I think I'm confident that I am pretty average.

I am 10 and I am 115 pounds....I am overweight. But I hide it good, and try and excersise.
At least you are trying, so don't be ashamed of your body. I'm overweight myself being 21 and when my best friend visited after several months of last seeing me in person. He told me something about me was different, in a good way of course that it appeared I might of lost weight. I honestly don't see it physically looking into a mirror, but small things like me having to use tighter holes in my belt, not wanting to eat as much and having times where I wanna go for a nice walk indicate to me something is changing. If you're noticing small changes like that, it means you're on the right track :mellow: Keep up the great work! Being healthy makes one feel good and energetic so you might experience these kinda of changes first before you see any real weight drop.

Anyway to stay on topic I think I am an attractive person by looks and personality. Anyone who thinks otherwise is entitled to their opinion, but they can keep the negativity to themselves :p Misery loves company.

I think I look pretty good. I'm average weight, a little shorter than the regular height for my age, have brown hair, dark brown eyes... That's about it as far as looks. Sorry, I can't post a picture..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back