Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo, I'll get a picture of myself up in my cosplay outfit soon, if I can. It's a cute red sailor uniform :3 I'm still making it, though. It'll be done by Friday.

Ooo, cosplay! :)

I'm waiting to get an outfit until next year (commissioned, I can't sew to save my life).

I look forward to seeing the photo. :blink:

Both of you girl's are very pretty! :eek: CuteDancingBailey, just keep on believing in yourself. :huh: You are a pretty girl in my eyes.

Here's a new shot of Me: Here What do u think?
You look gorgeous and amazing, *Uritchi*

Well

You tell me.

I have shoulder length brown hair and dark-green-brown eyes. My friends say I look 6 year old kinda sweet which stinks but I'm really short. Like, more than a head shorter that the second shortest person in my year.

You are not, Missbehave!!!!!! I's just your height that makes you heavyer!!!! Don't call yourself fat. At least your not a midget.
Oy.

Being titchy myself, I've made a complaint.

Theres nothing wrong with being small.

Do you guys think I'm pretty? My mom and dad tell e I'm beautiful, so do the boys at school. (Only because they want a girlfriend, they say it to every girl.)

Name:Anna Grace

Description: I'm average height for an eight year old, and very skinny. I've got long blond hair that goes to my mid back, and it's go curls in it towards the bottom. I'm got bright blue eyes, and my face is kinda nice. I love to wear hairbands that match my outfit, and I dress very nice. (Like nice as it gets for a eight year old girl)

Personality: people tell me I'm sweet and funny, and that I make them smile.

So, what do you think? Am I pretty, or ugly?

WannaBex3

x.Saku, you should give us pics that clearly show you instead of those "scene" shots that most girls do to avoid showing their true features (because they think it makes them pretty). :(

You seem like a pretty girl, but it's really hard to judge without a straightforward shot. :)

x.Saku, you should give us pics that clearly show you instead of those "scene" shots that most girls do to avoid showing their true features (because they think it makes them pretty). :(
You seem like a pretty girl, but it's really hard to judge without a straightforward shot. :)
[SIZE=7pt]o_O[/SIZE]

im not concieted but im not ugly, i dont think.i took a pic right now---- https://i11.tinypic.com/505etr5.jpg
Omg, you're really beautiful! :)

If I could post a picture of me, I would.

Well, a while ago, I thought I was hideous.

Well, I've gained more self esteem.

I think I'm kind of cute.

But not really.

But I jsut don't take care of myself.

I'm too dirty.

Omg, you're really beautiful! :( If I could post a picture of me, I would.

Well, a while ago, I thought I was hideous.

Well, I've gained more self esteem.

I think I'm kind of cute.

But not really.

But I jsut don't take care of myself.

I'm too dirty.
aw thanks :)

im sure your gorgeous :(

I am sure you are all pretty.I may be a bit..bigger then normal, but my BMI is 23, which is considered normal. Oh well, who knows.
Don't feel big, a long time ago BMI wasn't even created for weight, it was created for some math thing, but the government feels that height and weight times this and that can caculate if your fat or not, and that is not true.

Just a little fact out there for you kids at home. :) Haha.

aw thanks :furawatchi: im sure your gorgeous :unsure:
You kind of remind me of someone in my school.

Well, hopefully I could convince my mom or dad to let me.

Or maybe I could put that on my wishlist. xD

It doesn't matter what you look like, what matters is what's inside. (xD That sounds funny, but it's true.)

Do you guys think I'm pretty? My mom and dad tell e I'm beautiful, so do the boys at school. (Only because they want a girlfriend, they say it to every girl.)Name:Anna Grace

Description: I'm average height for an eight year old, and very skinny. I've got long blond hair that goes to my mid back, and it's go curls in it towards the bottom. I'm got bright blue eyes, and my face is kinda nice. I love to wear hairbands that match my outfit, and I dress very nice. (Like nice as it gets for a eight year old girl)

Personality: people tell me I'm sweet and funny, and that I make them smile.

So, what do you think? Am I pretty, or ugly?

WannaBex3
Anyone think I'm ther lest bit pretty for my age?

Anyone? :)

WannaBex3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back