Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a bit ugly with the glasses, messy hair, and acne, but sometimes after I'm fixed up I call myself "gorgeous" to get my spirits up.
Same here. I have glasses (they are considered cool though), have zits, and my hair isnt normal... (its like lighish brown blondish... that made no sence did it)

These adults say I'm beautiful and another friend of my mom's told my mom I should be a model.

But I don't know.

Same here. I have glasses (they are considered cool though), have zits, and my hair isnt normal... (its like lighish brown blondish... that made no sence did it)
(That made sense. Kind of. People have the same hair. I think) I don't wear my glasses anymore. AndI have zits. But they're clearing up. And I have messy hair, often. My hair is hard to control when I don't brush it when it's wet. :/ But I try to be beautiful. I use make-up, but not in public. But, it makes my face break out. D: But you are, who you are. Well, I try to look like other people. Like celebrities. But like how they put their make-up on and their hair and stuff. But I don't really care if I'm alone at school. I have only few true friends. But my appearence doesn't seem to bother them. :( I don't know it people think I'm ugly, but I'm told from my family that I'm cute/pretty/beautiful.

I guess I'm pretty. I have an over bite shoulder lenght dark brown hair. My thighs are a little big though.

I'm pretty when I want to be. My most hated imperfections are my legs and my zits. I also don't like my bodyshape/the fact that my stomach isn't flat. But allover, I consider myself decent.

i like mi self except mi face cause of stinken blackheads!!!!! > :furawatchi: uh i hate them!!!!! but otherwise i like mi self i think im pritty!!!!! =D im kinda a prep some times so i have ta look good! <_<

i like mi self except mi face cause of stinken blackheads!!!!! > :angry: uh i hate them!!!!! but otherwise i like mi self i think im pritty!!!!! =D im kinda a prep some times so i have ta look good! :wacko:
i have some pics now! =] here r 10 pics of me!

me at mi moms school

my old foster sis and me (we got a new foster kid)

mi cousen was curseing like crazy so i took at pic of me!

on the way to the park

just laying there on mi bed

me on mi moms truck

me posing(sp) on the poll

chillen! lol

after we went to a baseball game

me and mi cousen

I'd say I'm pretty besides the scatch on my head.But,I don't really care what people look like because you only judge them to see if they are a good friend or if they are a mean person who don't look at people and just judge them of there looks.And only two guy's fancey me of all I know and I don't fancey them that much and I have question for all of you!Do you judge people by how they look or how they dress?Hmmm...pm me about that if your interested about trying to get to have a better (I think I'm being mean now so I think I might stop typing haha)blah blah blah blah.So what I'm saying is, judge people by the inside not the outside.I have a friend who is quite big but very beautiful,fast and strong that she is going to Cans to do I think it's discus or something but yes.You have to care about peoples personality and attiutde (and I have a bad one at that).

Hope that helped you beautiful,intelligent little/older angles out there

Lve You all

From Ze xoxo

Ray is pretty :D

I don't suppose my opinion really counts, as I've been told I'm vain and stubborn (along with a lot of less pleasant things) xD

Uhh...click

Um, be afraid. Very afraid.

Yes, I do look like that o.o

That makes sense Zegotchi- I think the more you know someone, too, the more beutiful they become to you.

LMG and Rayy- very nice piccys! ^^

That makes sense Zegotchi- I think the more you know someone, too, the more beutiful they become to you.
LMG and Rayy- very nice piccys! ^^
Yep.That's one way to put it.:lol:I could of just said that instead of typing a whole paraghpe ;)

I'd say I'm Okay, I guess. I can't complain, but I can tell you, I have my share of insecure moments. Does'nt everyone? :p

*Post Pics Soon- Edited*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray is pretty :p
I don't suppose my opinion really counts, as I've been told I'm vain and stubborn (along with a lot of less pleasant things) xD

Uhh...click

Um, be afraid. Very afraid.

Yes, I do look like that o.o
Whoa... you're really pretty. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back