Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'm ugly, but I'm definitely not pretty. I hate my hair, but everyone else says it's pretty. It gets frizzy a lot, so I don't know why it would be pretty. I think I'm kinda pretty when I wear my hair down, but I usually can't because that's how it gets frizzy. I like when I straighten it.

People tell me I would look better if I got contacts and straighten my hair.

This all comes back to my hair. XD

I couldn't really say..

I'm sure I have inner beauty. Somewhere deep, deep, DEEP down. xD

Just kidding. I do think myself pretty in some ways. :] I don't boast about them to others, but hey, that's just what I think of myself standing in front of a mirror.

I dyed my hair not too long ago.. Instead of brown, it's now natural black, slightly past shoulder-length.

My eyes look almost black also, but are actually a deep, dark brown (if you look closely).

As for my body, I weigh average for my age, but I swear, I've been 4"9 for two years. xD

I'd post a picture for you guys, but I don't have one (a recent one, anyway) uploaded yet. I might soon, though. :]

Dont feel bad, I have crooked teeth aswell (seriously, it looks like I Have Fangs, XD, thats why in pictures, i never smile that much.)_____________________________________

I dunno, I pretty much consider myself Average. I'm Not pleased with the way i look, But I dont think i'm Super Ugly either.

I don't know, You all can figure out for yourself, XD

This isnt a Recent picture, like i took it in May. But its the Pretttiest picture of me i could find.
Feh..Thats like an old picture of me. o_O. *Runs to DeviantArt to Upload some somewhat Recent pics*

The Most Recent One I have, That I see myself as "Pretty" in, Are These Ones

Here

Here as well

(And Both Pictures look Totally Different, Probably Because The First One, The room is sorta Darkish, the Second one, I'm standing in some light)

(And Yes, My Hair Naturally Does that, In the Second picture how its sorta...flipped up)

I don't really see myself as Pretty Though, I kind of think I'm Ugly, But Eh.

And in the Second picture...Well. If Anyone wants to know. Thats what my Smile looks like. I never smile with my teeth. Since they're Crooked.

I Don't Really Like my Eyes. >.>

I think im somewhat pretty, I guess.

No one has ever told me I was though, but I dont care too much.

I have brown,curly hair.

Im 5'4 and I weigh 115 pounds.

Im 12 & 1/2.

I usually where hats, with my hair in breads (like 2 pontails with breads, one on each side)

It looks reaaly good on me.

I also have red, desnier (SP?) classes.

They cost more then regular classes but there really cute.

Well, I really don't want to take a picture of me and share it for billions of people :rolleyes:

I really don't think that I am pretty nor ugly. I really don't care about what I look like. I'm not that kind of girl who is obsessed about how they look.

Umm.. I think I'm in between I guess.. But you tell me, I have:

-long brown hair and side bangs

-light brown eyes

-5'1

-91 pounds

-no glasses

I won't bother posting my picture but if you want to see PM me.

I think I'm ugly.Sometimes random people just stope and tell me I'm beautiful but I think I'm ugly.

big BIG brown eyes

long corn rowed hair

odd brown skin(it seems to change color) :furawatchi:

Well, I don't think I'm beautiful, but I'm more cute-ish then pretty. A lot of people tell me that I'm "Beautiful" or "Aww, so cute!" or that I'm "So much more beautiful then I am". it bugs me, because i dont think i look that good! so i dont know! i'm very short. i look more like a fourth grader then a sixth grader... Now that I look at myself, I'm a bit chubby! :furawatchi: this is a pic from a few years ago when I was at hawaii. Well, I have lost a lot of weight since then...

hawaii

I don't have many pictures of myself! i could get my camera and take some now, but I don't feel like it. My sisters are really pretty! i don't have a picture of my oldest sister, but my other sister looks like this:

michelle

these aren't recent pictures, but it's all I have. :D

Well, I don't think I'm beautiful, but I'm more cute-ish then pretty. A lot of people tell me that I'm "Beautiful" or "Aww, so cute!" or that I'm "So much more beautiful then I am". it bugs me, because i dont think i look that good! so i dont know! i'm very short. i look more like a fourth grader then a sixth grader... Now that I look at myself, I'm a bit chubby! :furawatchi:   this is a pic from a few years ago when I was at hawaii. Well, I have lost a lot of weight since then...
hawaii

I don't have many pictures of myself! i could get my camera and take some now, but I don't feel like it. My sisters are really pretty! i don't have a picture of my oldest sister, but my other sister looks like this:

michelle

these aren't recent pictures, but it's all I have. :D
There's a good thing about looking like a 4th grader than a 6th grader.

Tons of people probably think you're cute. :)

With a Hat on.

With Sunglasses.

I Dont Know. tongue.gif

I just got a new Camera, and am OBSESSED with picture-taking.
Wow **UrItChI** you're so pretty! nice pics by the way. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a more recent pic of me: 

Click

What do you think?

Cinderpelt♥
You're Pretty! I like the Tone of Blonde in your hair. Similar to the color I'm dying mine.

*Points to my last post*

What'cha all think?

I don't find myself Pretty. >__>. xD

I think I'm average, people have said i am pretty, but others have called me ugly.
https://i12.tinypic.com/687vleg.jpg <me

dont worry about the makeup smears on my face or the fairy wings, me and my friends were walking the streets dressed as idiots :(
Ok, Just quoting my original post lol.... My hair is now a darker shade of brown, and I have a sidefringe.

When I get a more recent pic, I will post it.

I don't know what i am.

Naturally dark red hair, length to the shoulder blades, wavy with some ringlets here and there :p

one green eye one blue eye

Skin color: pale (it never tans in summer, it gets burned)

Pink lips that looks like they're smiling and my friends call me cute (blah)

180 cm tall and i am a big girl (160 lbs) but believe me, the bathroom scale has no power in my house

My Webpage

a glimpse of me, only the face, and note, i was not really awake when my friend snapped the pic :D :D

what do YOU think :p ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back