Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...No one tells me that I am pretty.

And, People always ask me whats wrong my tooth, And it makes me feel really ugly.

Only my mom tells me I am pretty.

People just don't like me because of one of my teeth, people make me feel ugly almost all the time. :(

I hate people who have to have every single little tinsy detail right in a person. :)
*gasp* Same with me... poor us. :(

However if you think I'm pretty - tell me:

-Curly brown hair that goes down to the middle-ish of my back. Usually put into a ponytail.

- Blueish-gray eyes behind glasses.

- Freckles, but no acne.

- Braces on teeth that are in between yuckiness and pretty-white-ness.

- A little bit extra pudge... not much though.

But like with Tamasluvfritos99, only my mom tells me I'm pretty. Other than that, almost everyone (to my knowledge) thinks I am butt-f*ckin'-ugly (seriously, a lot of people say that!)

Still, I enjoy being pushed around and insulted. Reminds me how stupid those people are :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I get told I'm pretty all the time...but its hard to believe it.

Here's my stats (again).

-Straight brown hair

-Light freckles

-Blue eyes

-Slim

-5''1

:) We're all pretty in our own way. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

I consider myself pretty ^^

my avatar picture is me ^^

Language: Spanish, English

Hair color: Brown

Hair: very long, to my thighs. Is straight with soft waves

Eyes: brown

Skin color: tanned skin... medium

Personalaty: funny and outgoing, social.

Height: 4'11''

Weight: 88 lbs.

I consider myself pretty ^^my avatar picture is me ^^
You are very pretty. I'm not surprised you're a model. :furawatchi:

I don't really consider anyone ugly. Everyone is pretty in their own unique way. :rolleyes:

OMG! YOUR B.E.A.UTIFUL CUZ! dont even say that! your very pretty, man if grandma saw that she would have a fit. No Q. about it! your beautiful
LOL! xD Oh noez, dun tell Granny! xDDD She'd like... make me eats sum veggies or something!

Heehee, thankies. :]

this is a not good topic you look good in your own way
I think this topic is fine, as long as it's kept civil, and nobody insults others based on their looks. :furawatchi:

It is in Seriously (Non) TamaTalk, though. It's moderated, so it's all good. :rolleyes:

Wow you're all very pretty! Unfortunatly I'm not allowed to put my photo on the internet so here's a detailed discription of how I look:

Well I have really thick, dark brown and purple hair (purple dyed obviously), biggish green eyes with longish eye lashes (yuck), I'm very pale but I have rosey cheeks but I usually cover up. I kind of have freckles but you need to look reeealy close to see them. I'm a goth so I usually wear black and make my face up to look like a corpse (that's the style I like so don't call me a poser). I'm kind of curvy but in the right places (well some people do, so don't flame me), I'm only twelve but if you saw me walking down the street you'd think I'm thirteen or fourteen. I'm about five foot tall.

I don't think I'm the most gorgeous person ever but I'm not exactly what you'd call "ugly". What do you think?

>...Missbehave...<

Hair color:Dirty Blonde With Blonde Highlights.

Hair: A little Past Shoulder, Straight or a little wavy

Skin: Not pale but not tanned

Eyes: A light Blue Green

Freckles: No

Personaillity: Funny, Random, Emotional ( i get sad easily) Musical

Hieghts: 5' 3" or something

Weight: 76 pounds

Figure: Slim, But eat a lot xD

Im not The Prettiest Girl But i dont thing im ugly.

Lately I've been doubting my prettiness....I mean, all my friends seem to be prettier than I am and thats making me feel...well, you know.

Ah well, I'm not totally ugly but I'm no model.

Gosh, I look like the ugly monster. I have had my hair highlighted recently and doesnt mix with black highlights. :'

^ 'Tis kay. Hair grows out. I'm sure it's not that bad anyway. ;]

Have you ever noticed that people become more beautiful the more you know them? I've noticed that the closer you get to someone, the prettier they become.

Have you ever noticed that people become more beautiful the more you know them? I've noticed that the closer you get to someone, the prettier they become.
Totally!

Actually, mainly, the first time I meet/see someone they look neutral to me, and then after a while of knowing them, depending on how well I know them they seem prettier / haggish to me.

That way, my now best friend, a boy whom everyone called ugly his first day (except me, because I thought his coat was cool :eek: ), I decided to be his friend and I think he looks quite 'pretty'.

Still, there are also people who one can be considered 'attractive', but that does not make me feel like wanting to meet them more or less.

As for myself, some people say I look pretty, others say I look ugly, so I don't really know.

I don't think my own opinion about myself really counts...

I feel the more nicer you are and the more you do nice things you become prettier. I always think girls who people say are "pretty" but are snobs are ugly. I do sometimes feel I'm not pretty, there are some days when I look in the mirrior and I go "ewww, why can't I look like that girl?" Then I realized that everybody has those days.

I consider myself to be pretty attractive, at least moderately good looking, lol. I do a little bit of modelling\acting so I guess I've learned a few things. :)

But again, back to the old cliche "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ,what's beautiful to someone may not be beautiful at all to another person. :D

--leanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back