Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am pretty, But I dont like my face D=

My cheeks are a little big, and a have mild dark circles under my eyes. I always look mad.

I think I'm pretty ugly, but I guess I'm prettier than some people around.

I have shoulder-length, dirty-blonde hair that has weird layers that curl in a bit at the shorter part and the longer part flares out.

I gots dark blue eyes.

Uhh.. my nose is kinda big, and I roughly have an underbite, and the dentist says that it makes my chin stick out, and my teeth are crooked and it looks like I have 8 canine teeth altogether. So I look like some kind of half-vampire.

And then I'm not very skinny. Not fat, but I'm not exactly in-shape either.

So.. you decide.. that sound ugly?

I think I'm okay. I think my face is ugly, but my body's okay. I'm kinda muscular, because I do a swim team all year. <_< I have tan skin, brown eyes, and black hair.

im super sexy and hot, every guy is after me actualy i always have a boyfriend lol :D :p :p :p like yea i think im stunning and just plain out gorgeous

I think I'm pretty ugly, but I guess I'm prettier than some people around.
I have shoulder-length, dirty-blonde hair that has weird layers that curl in a bit at the shorter part and the longer part flares out.

I gots dark blue eyes.

Uhh.. my nose is kinda big, and I roughly have an underbite, and the dentist says that it makes my chin stick out, and my teeth are crooked and it looks like I have 8 canine teeth altogether. So I look like some kind of half-vampire.

And then I'm not very skinny. Not fat, but I'm not exactly in-shape either.

So.. you decide.. that sound ugly?
Your not ugly. =) Me? Yeah, I'M ugly. I'm like a sheepdog with this haircut. xD

To tell the truth, I actually think I look really pretty :p

I have had many people say otherwise, but I just ignore them. Heres a description:

5'8

Very pale skin

Im pretty average weight, 137 pounds. Not fat and not skinny.

Poofy red hair down to my shoulders, I keep it in a ponytail all the time though.

Right eye is blue left is greenish brown

braces xD

The only thing I really hate about myself are those stupid zits :angry: I've had terrible acne since grade 5, but its starting to clear up a little bit

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty. :angry:

Well you have to see me to actually understand. I don't have a picture, so hmmm...

I have shoulder length. [i cut it. D:] dark brown hair that I straighten.

I wear glasses, but I'm getting contacts soon.

And I have brownish eyes.

And I'm sorta skinny, I'm 5'2" and like 108.

You tell me. :p

I am not pretty... You can ask HighVolume. xXMrs.Joe JonasXx and xXMrs.Nick JonasxX... They all have seen me... I am fat and I have an ugly face... And I have no sence in style... I am ugly...

im not conceited, i just think im pretty good looking. curly brown hair, skin tone medium brown, dark brown eyes, teeth r pretty straight. 5'4.

im super sexy and hot, every guy is after me actualy i always have a boyfriend lol :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: like yea i think im stunning and just plain out gorgeous
You make me want to vomit x_x

I think I'm pretty freaking ugly.

I've got no recent pictures.

But yeah.

I'm fugly.

im super sexy and hot, every guy is after me actualy i always have a boyfriend lol :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: like yea i think im stunning and just plain out gorgeous
Apologies, but you can get a tad annoying sometimes...

As I've said before, Im ok. Not pretty, not ugly. Pretty much the average girl. Im a bit geeky though.

My looks depend on my mood. If Im happy, I'll usually look nice. If Im sad, I won't be looking that nice.

Needless to say, Im not looking that "great" right now :mametchi: . I rarely look good. I just look....plain.

I don't really care about looks. Im interested on whats in the inside :mametchi:

I think I'm pretty freaking ugly.I've got no recent pictures.

But yeah.

I'm fugly.
Oh, God, Bec. Don't say that.

It makes me sad. D:

Mee...

I think I'm ohkay looking.

I hate my hair, excpet for when it's straight.

I hate most of my face, unless I'm wearing makeup.

I hate my feet and nose. No unless there.

The only part I like about myself is that I'm abnormally skinny and light.

Very light.

im super sexy and hot, every guy is after me actualy i always have a boyfriend lol :eek: :) :) :) like yea i think im stunning and just plain out gorgeous
Really?! * blinks mad * You seriously need to stop!

And I think I'm pretty too but you don't hear me bragging about it like little miss vein here...

Point proven bye bye ;D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back