Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]^ samee! except I'm not insanely light. [/SIZE]

Sometimes, I love how I look, sometimes, I'm ok with it, but sometimes I feel ugly and bleh. v.v

tokiohotelfurimmer

EDIT: RAWR! Candygirl and x.Nobody.x you stole my spot. >=[ Well I agree with you all. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - there is a healthy confidence in looks but then there's a flip side.. :blink:

Anyway, it depends on my mood I suppose. Sometimes I want to look good and sometimes I really just don't care. :p

It's wierd.. but I want to look good and all, but at the same time, I don't want to be in guys' attention in such a way. I don't like that attention - I just don't feel comforable with it.

It's wierd.. but I want to look good and all, but at the same time, I don't want to be in guys' attention in such a way. I don't like that attention - I just don't feel comforable with it.
i'm the same way. i hate having people's attention.

especailly guys

i get uncomfortable when guys like me

(besides my bf)

it's weird.

anyway, i'm starting to feel better about myself.

i think i'm atleast a little pretty,

but not drop dead gorgeous.

my bf tries to make me sound like i'm the prettiest thing ever

as a lot of other people say,

but i don't i'm that pretty.

I think I'm pretty in a certain light, but most of the time, I never look in the mirror. I can't stand seeing myself. I dunno. Typical teenage behavior. :s

Anyways... i don't really care what people think of me. I am who I am. That's it. You don't like it, then you can just... go... away. D<

im super sexy and hot, every guy is after me actualy i always have a boyfriend lol ^_^ :p :) :) like yea i think im stunning and just plain out gorgeous
Just about every post i see you do always has to mention that you are so sexy and hot. You brag so much. You talk like you're so much prettier than everyone else. That can really make people feel rotten. So don't talk like your the hottest, sexiest girl on the planet that every boy wants to be with. Because you are NOT. Those boys that chase you are pretty dumb, because its whats on the inside that counts, and i can tell, honey, you have nothing THAT good on the inside. So stop bragging! We don't care if you are hot or sexy, ok?! God, now that thats over, let me get back on topic.

I like how pretty I am. Most people i know think i am very pretty, but i dont have guys following me everywhere. Sure, some like me, but i don't care. I have better things to do than get a boyfriend at THIS age. Seriously.

I havent really got any recent pics, but this is basically how i look like:

Really big, brown eyes, long black eyelashes.

Long, goldish blonde hair just below shoulders. Straight.

Normal, yet skinny shape. Not that tall, but taller than most in my class.

I think that there is a line between confidence and vanity.

It's great to think about yourself in positive ways, and bring out your best features.

But when you are constantly thinking about how "drop-dead sexy" you are, people are going to start noticing in a negative way.

Do you really want that?

And it's okay to not like a feature or two about yourself. Nobody is completely happy about their looks, I would think.

But you really shouldnt grope about it. That only makes you feel worse, when you really should'nt.

Not everybody focuses on outside beauty. I like that. It takes a load of stress off.

Make friends based on their interests and personality, not on how shiny their hair looks.

Not every guy wants a girl based on her looks. There's alot more to a person than their outside looks.

Ads with models that you see today are airbrushed to death.

Why does media think that makes perfection?

Can't we ever stop saying how ugly we all are?

I hope someday.

It really turns me down.

im super sexy and hot, every guy is after me actualy i always have a boyfriend lol :) :) :) :) like yea i think im stunning and just plain out gorgeous
Seriously...not EVERY boy in the world is going to think your hot >_>

You may be pretty on the outside, but with that cockyness, your just ugly

and don't try giving the "your just jealous" crap, because im not jealous... im ANNOYED!

For the sake of the world PLEASE deflate that ego of yours down.

In an all over sense, I don't really know. I've heard a lot of things from a lot of people.

I'm really pale XD

My hair is dark, dark brown. Almost black. In really choppy layers. About uh... I don't know. Short. I have bangs that come over my eyes all of the time. I tease it and straighten it and put hair wax and hair spray and do a whole bunch of damaging stuff to it XD

My eyes. That's one thing I usually like about me. They're sometimes green, sometimes brown, but usually somewhere in between.

I wear eyeliner, black eye shadow, mascara, concealer, foundation, powder, like, everything. My friend calls it the 'OMGSceneGirl' look.

XD

I'm 5'2". Decent, I guess.

My God. My weight. I used to not care that much. I weigh about 110 pounds. Me and two of my friends were at Publix, and we took turns on the scale. I weighed more than both of them, and I'm the shortest. They laughed. It was horrible.

That's where my downward spiral began.

I don't think there's much else. People that like me say nice things. people that don't like me say mean things. And people I care about tend not to say anything.

XD

Irony.

Anyway, I feel more bad then good about myself.

I need to take a recent picture. One I like. When that happens, I'll post it.

I wouldn't say I'm ugly.

I'd say I'm not exactly what anyone would call attractive.

Yeah, they're the same thing in different words. So what?

I just try to be myself. I don't care what I look like (although that will probably change when I mature a little more :angry: ) I will always be me. A fantasy-and-science-loving goofball. That's me.

why in the world are ppl getting mad at me for thinking im pretty? :)

seriously this topic is about ur opinion on yourself so please stop with the rude posts im just posting my opinion

In an all over sense, I don't really know. I've heard a lot of things from a lot of people.
I'm really pale XD

My hair is dark, dark brown. Almost black. In really choppy layers. About uh... I don't know. Short. I have bangs that come over my eyes all of the time. I tease it and straighten it and put hair wax and hair spray and do a whole bunch of damaging stuff to it XD

My eyes. That's one thing I usually like about me. They're sometimes green, sometimes brown, but usually somewhere in between.

I wear eyeliner, black eye shadow, mascara, concealer, foundation, powder, like, everything. My friend calls it the 'OMGSceneGirl' look.

XD

I'm 5'2". Decent, I guess.

My God. My weight. I used to not care that much. I weigh about 110 pounds. Me and two of my friends were at Publix, and we took turns on the scale. I weighed more than both of them, and I'm the shortest. They laughed. It was horrible.

That's where my downward spiral began.

I don't think there's much else. People that like me say nice things. people that don't like me say mean things. And people I care about tend not to say anything.

XD

Irony.

Anyway, I feel more bad then good about myself.

I need to take a recent picture. One I like. When that happens, I'll post it.
you're probably really pretty, alex.

like, moreso than me.

=]

and.. lol..

i weigh about twice as much as i look like i do.

116 pounds. I have no idea how.

so yeah, sure.

btw, ily~

Okay, i'm gonna admit.

I do think I'm ugly.

I do think I don't want to be myself.

I do wish I should change things.

This is what I look like-

Shoulder length, layered black hair with ginger streaks, and a fringe that covers my right eye [dyed]. Always covered up by a hat. I haven't brushed it for a month.

I'm quite pale, and my skin is very cracked and dry.

My eyes are a dull brown and very unexpressional

My nose is.. epic-ly weird. Quite big. And pale.

My mouth... oh god. It bleeds all the time. And the amount of crackedness there is..

Discusting teeth.

My face is freakin' square. And chubby. You can pinch my cheeks.

I have a short neck. Which makes me look like a fish.

I have a painfully large stomach. Whenver I look at it I feel like sh*t.

Quite flat chested.

My back is flat as hell. As in, i'm freakin' massive. you can't see much of my backbone.

I have short, straight arms. They're kinda chubby, and also very bruised.

My legs are straight as well.

I have massive square feet.

I wear mostly band t-shirts

And black skinny jeans.

Cause thats what I feel comfortable about how I look in.

Not quite.

I look like sh*t.

All the time.

I kinda don't know. People say they love my hair, which is long, brownish blond an bushy (not to mention EXTREMELY hard to brush. if yu have read harry potter, i may as well tell you it looks like Hermoines'. xP

i'm lookin' slightly pale in the face compared to the rest of my body. slightly rosy cheecks, too.

and, to be honest, i'm chubby. xP

cecib ;)

Vivienne, I've seen you. I think you're beautiful.

But I don't care how you look. Even if you looked worse then me; You would still be one of the most beautiful people I know.

I love you too.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back