Price ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's $14-$16 depending on tax. right now, they're quite rare so if you bump into one, you should buy no matter how much...as long as the price isn't to extreme...then it's not worth it.

thanks they are like $14.42. I am bringing my money everywhere and I new they were rare!

thanks they are like $14.42. I am bringing my money everywhere and I new they were rare!

Well, in stores, you'd see that they go for the same prices as the version twos. :)

websites such as Ebay are more in the twentys . . Toywiz use to sell their version threes for up to the thirtys.

so thanks,

tutti*frutti

I got mine yesterday! My dad was at Wal-Mart and I was at home with my mom and 2 sisters. My mom had to tell him where the toy aisle is, and where they would be, and how much they cost. He bought 3. That was about 42$ all together!

I dont think she got one for $4.00......... mine was 15.00 plus my sisters. we ordered them from TOYS "R" US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back