prices on TMGC+C?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazie4tamaz

Reaction score
Hi, it's me! Well, here's the deal. I begged and begged my mom for a Tamagotchi Plus Color and she said she'd get me on next month after she saves up and stuff. :angry: Will the prices for them be lower or higher next month? :D :) (P.S. she's not ordering from eBay, I found a cheap one online at Japan Direct Shop)

I just looked at this store and you are right that is the cheapest I have seen them sell for. The only thing is that white is the only color avaliable. If you like white then I guess that's good.

yea, I think the white one is real pretty, but I just wanna know if the price for it will be likely to lower or rise by next month so I can warn her in advance. I kno U guys can't predict the future or anything, but I just need a good idea...

I don't think anyone can predict the price accurately - it depends on how the international currency exchange rate changes between the Japanese Yen and the (US Dollar)?

The answer is to tell her that the cost is going to be in Yen (if that's the currency that the site uses) and that the rate might change a little, up or down but there's no way to predict it.

next month I don't know... If a lot of people buy it the prices will go down but the fact is that Japan is almost the only country to sell TMGC+C ...

I haven't been on the site you're talking about but I bought my TMGC+C on ebay with free shipping and about 60 USD

I hope the prices to go down ! and I hope your mom to buy the TMGC+C ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back