Principal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like your principal?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I don't really know him/her

• I'm home-schooled

• I'm don't go to school

• other (reply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like him very much. I actually have a class with him every Tuesday. He's kind of annoying.

I like my principle but i HATE one of the assistant principles. She is really mean to us and she thinks she is the principle when she is not. She really makes me mad.

~Reanna

hes okay. so annoying but i need him to get me into lockers when friends are sick and i have shared work woth them

I have one but he is a "Head teacher" in my school. He is actually very nice indeed.

-RS

go to do you think your siblings are cool or annoing get out of this topic

Please dont be so rude. As you see I have already replied and people can visit what topic they want to visit.

-RS

i dont know im going to middle school next year :)

but he sounds cool....he has a stuffed monkey named ollie :]]

I like our principle. He's nice and he's a lot like the ghettos at my school. I don't know if he is a ghetto but he talks like one. I think that's just because he's black. I know an emo black person and she talks like that too. But she does use correct words and does use slang much AT ALL. Plus she can spell the word "you" and "are" and "why".

-C.M.

i dont know im going to middle school next year :)
but he sounds cool....he has a stuffed monkey named ollie :]]
dang it! Why did you bump up this super old topic!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize how old it was until I looked at the date!

WHY DID YOU BUMP IT UP? ITS FROM MARCH!

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back