Pringles,Mmmmm....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandragotchi

Reaction score
Well i used to love the spicy cajun pringles but i don't see them any more on store shelves, do they still sell this flavour or did they name it something else or just finished making them???

also to make this topic woot die down to quickly by just someone answering my question i wanted to also ask this:

What is your favourite kind of pringles???

*EDIT: spelling mistake :$ *

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Hmm... my favorite kind of pringles is either original, or sour cream and onion. I don't know if they sell that kind anymore... sorry![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
thats ok i did think most people would know so thats why i asked what kind of pringles other people liked aswell

I don't know, maybe they were a special eddition chip!

I hope you find a new favorite pringle, I like sour cream and onion best.

um i don't think they were special edition because i saw them on shelves for like 5 years so it wouldn't be that special they just weren't there one day and i've never seen them again

Maybe they thought that flavor was not popular enough, so they replaced it with a new one.

uh maybe but i don't understand why evrybody loved that flavour (it was a long time ago so most people her won't even remeber that flavour)

I have seen them recently :rolleyes: Try looking at different stores!
Ummz, Ranch and Bacon is good (Yumz ^^)
oh thanks i'll try to look some time soon and cookiekitten i think both are very good but i like lays better because there more greassy Yumm... XD

I used to love the Salt and Vinegar Pringles, but now the thought of them makes me sick. Bad Sleepover Memories.. :rolleyes:

Ugh, Pringles... I haven't had those since New Years Eve. I ate 2 whole cans in less than 30 minutes, and then when I was watching movies waiting until 12 for 2007 to start, and I got really bad diarreah. :p What a great way to start the new year!

I've never heard of the cajun flavor. I know there's sour cream and onion, salt and vinegar, BBQ, and the classic kind. They might have stopped selling them, or perhaps you missed them in the stores? I didn't anything about the company not making them anymore.

And Original is my favorite. :rolleyes:

Ugh, Pringles... I haven't had those since New Years Eve. I ate 2 whole cans in less than 30 minutes, and then when I was watching movies waiting until 12 for 2007 to start, and I got really bad diarreah. :rolleyes: What a great way to start the new year!
Awwie, poor you!

But 2 cans in 30 minutes? What were you thinking! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back