Pro Choice or Pro Life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's wrong also. I mean, I could say "people are gonna commit murder anyway, so why even bother making a law against it?". I don't think we should legalize procedures that kill innocent human beings just to make the killing process less hazardous.
You forget so easily that technically, ask any doctor, it is not a human being yet. So we should let women hurt themselves instead of getting an abortion done safely and not hurt them? Plus what if they couldn't support the child?

Last edited by a moderator:
What I'm saying is, if a girl acts all foolish and doesn't wear a condom, she should have the baby, it's her responsibility to take for her actions. If the woman was raped and had no control what so ever about what happened to her, it should be her choice. She did nothing wrong so why should she be punished by having a child she doesn't want? Child birth is a painful process, why should she suffer?
The child did nothing wrong either. Why should it suffer? The child is 100% innocent, and does not deserve to die because of someone else's mistake (i.e. the rapist). We can't even kill the rapist, but we can kill the kid. That's sad.

You forget so easily that technically, ask any doctor, it is not a human being yet. So we should let women hurt themselves instead of getting an abortion done safely and not hurt them? Plus what if they couldn't support the child?
So if it's not human, what is it? When does it become human?

Definately Pro-choice.

Besides the human population is large enough...

and if my child was going to be retarded. I would definately abort. >_>

I usually laugh when stupid teenage girls get pregnant... and I think that they should take responsibility for their actions and have to deal with it. But then I think of the kid... and I think that it would somewhat be better for it if it was aborted...

And I don't really consider it murder since it's not a fully developed baby yet.

Things don't just magically start out as babies. Why do you think women are pregnant for months until they have the baby?
But does that make it any less human just because it's smaller than when it's born?

But does that make it any less human just because it's smaller than when it's born?
I'm not the best with explaining things :) But it doesn't start out as just a little human. If it did, then perhaps I would agree, but it isn't.

I'm not the best with explaining things :lol: But it doesn't start out as just a little human. If it did, then perhaps I would agree, but it isn't.
Then what is it? Something nonhuman does not become human by getting older and bigger; whatever is human must be human from the beginning. :)

What if she was raped? What if she did nothing wrong? What if she didn't want a baby? So, she has no choice even though she did nothing wrong?

EDIT:Typo :)
then why wouldn't she set it up for adoption? she has a choice, but throwing away a baby's life is just wrong: its murder.

What do you mean "not necessarily"? Explain please. Could you give an example of something that's human now, but wasn't before?

What I'm saying is, if a girl acts all foolish and doesn't wear a condom, she should have the baby, it's her responsibility to take for her actions. If the woman was raped and had no control what so ever about what happened to her, it should be her choice. She did nothing wrong so why should she be punished by having a child she doesn't want? Child birth is a painful process, why should she suffer?
as is anyone's choice to kill someone. the point is, the kid is gonna die because some woman is to lazy to set up for adoption or keep it and then let it die through abortion. it shouldn't be the womans choice to kill, nor anyones. babies should live, no matter whatever excuses people put up. stick it out. be tough.

as is anyone's choice to kill someone. the point is, the kid is gonna die because some woman is to lazy to set up for adoption or keep it and let it die. it shouldn't be the womans choice to kill, nor anyones. babies should live, no matter whatever excuses people put up. stick it out. be tough.
It's a woman's body. It's her decision.

so just caz the baby is in the womans body means they dont have a say? just caz they cant talk yet? just caz you think they cant feel? what do we know about feelings anyway; your pro-abortion!

so just caz the baby is in the womans body means they dont have a say? just caz they cant talk yet? just caz you think they cant feel? what do we know about feelings anyway; your pro-abortion!
That's what pro-choice means. If something was growing inside of you and you had no say in what happened to it wouldn't you feel like you had no right? Exactly.

Not all things done with a person's body are right, nor should they be legally protected. Abortion assures that 650,000 females each year do NOT have control over their own bodies.

Not all things done with a person's body are right, nor should they be legally protected. Abortion assures that 650,000 females each year do NOT have control over their own bodies.
Pro-Choice actually MEANS that a woman should have a choice. I don't necessarily support abortion. I support the fact that the woman should have a choice on what is done to her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back