Pro Choice or Pro Life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly doubt that. Weather I believe you or not, this topic isn't about rape, it's about your beliefs.
but you have made it about rape, your the one saying all this jack about women being raped and letting kids die. and i could care less if you believed me, caz no one did.

You're not a baby murderer unless you murder a baby. You just believe in murdering babies. :p

but you have made it about rape, your the one saying all this jack about women being raped and letting kids die. and i could care less if you believed me, caz no one did.
Good, because I don't care. And no. I'm not making it about rape, I'm simply bringing up that factor because it is important to this topic. Saying "I've been raped" Really has no point to this topic. Plus I'm not the only one who has used the term in this topic. :p

okay, okay, calm down. Lets not get this closed. Lets try to make our discussion calm and mature-like. :angry:

Anyway, DemonSlayer, could you answer me please, lol? :angry: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Pro-choice.
And don't tell me that I'm a baby murderer. I never said I'd kill EVERY single baby, in fact, if I were a girl, I wouldn't ever have an abortion (unless a medical necessity).
You're contradicting yourself a bit. You say you're pro-choice, but if you were ever a woman, you would never have an abortion?

Oh sorry, what did you say? I'm talking to like 39839895928 people at once in this topic @_@
lol, it's alright. I understand how it can get confusing. :p

I basically said that the child is NOT the woman's body. It's not an issue of just her body. It an issue of both hers AND the child's body.

lol, it's alright. I understand how it can get confusing. :p
I basically said that the child is NOT the woman's body. It's not an issue of just her body. It an issue of both hers AND the child's body.
Well, to me, It is growing inside of her body, and the pain of having the baby belongs to her and her alone, so shouldn't she at least get a choice?

@ Katie:

That's how I am. For the most part.

I'm 100% pro-choice. But I would personally, in most situations, never have an abortion--(I would probably, if I were raped, or if the child wouldn't be able to live normally if it were born)....

I think that everyone should have the right to choose what's going on with them and their body. You can't tell someone they can't have an abortion if they want to--it's not up to you.

It's not something I would probably do, but it's something I should be able to choose not to do.

EDIT: LATE POST!!

@ Katie:That's how I am. For the most part.

I'm 100% pro-choice. But I would personally, in most situations, never have an abortion--(I would probably, if I were raped, or if the child wouldn't be able to live normally if it were born)....

I think that everyone should have the right to choose what's going on with them and their body. You can't tell someone they can't have an abortion if they want to--it's not up to you.

It's not something I would probably do, but it's something I should be able to choose not to do.

EDIT: LATE POST!!
That's basically how I feel as well.

Well, to me, It is growing inside of her body, and the pain of having the baby belongs to her and her alone, so shouldn't she at least get a choice?
Okay, let me ask you a question. Say a woman has a baby. The doctor places this child in her arms, she takes one look at it and decides she doesn't want it, and decides to kill it right then and there. It that right?

Okay, let me ask you a question. Say a woman has a baby. The doctor places this child in her arms, she takes one look at it and decides she doesn't want it, and decides to kill it right then and there. It that right?
That's exactly what I'm saying.

:]

Hold on, I'm not done yet. :( I just have to wait for him to answer first and then I'll get to my point, lol.

No, but to me that is different. I kind of already said this but what the heck xD

When a child gets aborted, it truly isn't exactly a baby yet. Killing a born baby is just cruel. But you know. Like Diva said, this is kind of how I feel, I most likely wouldn't abort the baby, (unless i was raped or knew I could never support it) But I would feel much better having the choice. So I'm...Pro-Loice? O:

lol, this is the question that I've asked a couple of times now, lol. So if it's not a baby then what is it? A cat? :( You tell me. You're saying it's not a baby. What is it if it's not a baby? ;)

I'm saying it's just not fully developed to be considered a baby a cat perhaps? O: but seriously xD That's just my opinion though.

When abortions occur, the baby has legs, arms, a brain, a heartbeat, scenes, which includes pain, fingernails, and toes. How is that not a baby? So when is it considered a baby then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back