Problem whit training

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelin<pAtrI>

Reaction score
I have problem whit training points. Every time when my tama whanted atencion, I press "time out" and I have just 14 points not 15. Why I can't have 15 points?

Hello, This is a well known problem. Its mainly just a glitch. Try searching from older topics to see if any match and give a discriptive information or guide.

Kindest Regards

Jordboss

If it's a Tamago you're talking about, you should know that with the exclamation point over their heads, how you train them (praise or time out) is kind of random. Sometimes you may get a point from time outting them, and sometimes you may get a point from praising them. You just kind of have to catch them a bunch, and don't do both time out AND praise, just do time out OR praise, because then you get a better chance of getting a training point. :)

Good luck!

Violetchilluvr3

There are two ways of training you're Tamagotchi.

1. If it's calling you for no reason, you should either give it a Time-Out or Praise.(in the some Tamagotchis, Tamagotchis with low training levels tend to give mean gifts to other TMGCs, if it's snickering after it gives the gift, give it a Time-Out)

2. Sometimes, if you find your TMGC ready to use the bathroom, select the toilet icon to put the TMGC on the toilet. The training level sometimes goes up when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back