Problem with Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrawberryFieldsForever

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to TamaTalk,

I am having a problem with my tama. I went into the game flag and don't know how to leave it, I have tried everything. Has it stalled or is there a way of exiting the game? All that is appearing on the screen is a big X. :huh:

your battery is low. you can download your tam and the batter should be better for a little while. if this is a new tam, its a faulty battery. if its old, you can get a new one from a drugstore. the battery is CR-2032.

your battery is low. you can download your tam and the batter should be better for a little while. if this is a new tam, its a faulty battery. if its old, you can get a new one from a drugstore. the battery is CR-2032.
It's a V3 as far as I know, from 2004. I can sort of see the resemblance of the image looking like a battery know. Sorry what do you mean by download? do you mean reset. Thanks for the battery info!

after presing reset there r 2 possibilities

reset gives u completely new tama, everything deleted

but download brings back the old 1, everything still there

after presing reset there r 2 possibilitiesreset gives u completely new tama, everything deleted

but download brings back the old 1, everything still there
Sorry, but how do I download and what? None of the buttons will work. :huh:

i dont understand

why should the buttons not work after pressing the reset-button ?

i dont understandwhy should the buttons not work after pressing the reset-button ?
Oops, my mistake. I did not know you had to press reset first and then download. Thanks everyone it's working again. I don't use it that often, so I don't understand why there is a problem with the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back