Problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi only had 30% bonding and was using the smart items and turned into a Potetchi! :furawatchi: Is that common or just a glitch?

it's not a glitch, it's just an uncommon growth pattern. I think potetchi is from the easygoing family right? taht's why I say uncommon growth...

well either way, it shouldn't cause problems. :]

I got a Makiko from the easy going family. How do I stop the uncommon growth pattern?

You have a v5, right?

Idk. Maybe a growth pattern glitch, or a glitch with your stats and it says the wrong family.

Makiko is received from Watatchi (Cheerful, 0-30% bonding) by using the girls dresser. Did you have Watatchi first? Are you sure it was an easy going family, or just a blended family with mostly easy going characters?

the potechi is your last born tamagotchi. its recized by having low bonding and more commennly appers when you use the last option for training. you may have benn usin first option however you last tama born doesent apply to training choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back