PROBLEM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missana256

Reaction score
Well, theres a girl named M in my class and she is SO mean!!!! Today, she was playing with a few of my friends and *drum roll* SHE WOULDN'T LET ME PLAY!!!!!! dun dun dun.......Also when ive moved to NZ and started my new school

I was in her group and she kept bossing me around like "Oh N, you put today's date in the wrong place!!! Rub it out and do it here!!" Then I said "You don't have to tell me everything I need to do" and M replied "Yes, I do"! See what I mean? Ive talked to my friends and they agreed that M was bossy! G1, S1 and S2. Even my best friend G2 agrees! My other friend, G1 said M told on him when he did nothing!!! Ive moved to another group now that its term four, but I need some tips just in case she starts to bully me again so please help!!!

Please and Thankies! :D :p

*binary: no real names please - after all, you never know who's reading this*

Last edited by a moderator:
If she ever insults you, just say "really, oh cool that's awesome!!!" That usually works.
LOL, or you can say, "Yeah I know I'm cool. You're so flattering!" And when she bosses you around, just don't do what she says.

Well, theres a girl named M in my class and she is SO mean!!!! Today, she was playing with a few of my friends and *drum roll* SHE WOULDN'T LET ME PLAY!!!!!! dun dun dun.......Also when ive moved to NZ and started my new school I was in her group and she kept bossing me around like "Oh N, you put today's date in the wrong place!!! Rub it out and do it here!!" Then I said "You don't have to tell me everything I need to do" and M replied "Yes, I do"! See what I mean? Ive talked to my friends and they agreed that M was bossy! G1, S1 and S2. Even my best friend G2 agrees! My other friend, G1 said M told on him when he did nothing!!! Ive moved to another group now that its term four, but I need some tips just in case she starts to bully me again so please help!!!

Please and Thankies!  :lol:   :gozarutchi:

*binary: no real names please - after all, you never know who's reading this*
Omg!!!!! That happend behind my back in kindergaurden!! I didn't know that i was being bullied and used until i moved! She took all my friends away, i think she was jealous...

So maybe she's jealous! Or takes her angrer on u!!! B) :eek: :eek:

I call her, an invader! She hated you yesterday and will hate u tomorrow. She wants War, so give her war, or just ignore it. Your choice... :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:

P.S. Ur avatar rocks! *Dances with bloo.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back