Problems with my SantaClautch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
So theres some things I cant understand. My Bar wont fill up, the one that looks like a training bar that is supposed to measure its "Santa-Ness". And for some reason, when I checked who was waiting for presents, there is usually someone building a Christmas tree, instead now there is a Debirutchi knocking down a Christmas tree.....am I doing something wrong lol

I don't know too much about the Santaclautch yet (hoping to own one sometime down the road!), just what I've read over the years, but I think you increase the "Santa-ness" by acquiring certain "main" items: his hat, his costume, his sleigh, and his reindeer. As far as the knocked down Christmas tree, it's Oyajitchi doing that and I think it means that you were late delivering presents. When the tree is standing, that means that someone is waiting.

I don't know whether you've seen the translated Santaclautch instructions over at an oldies site, Tama Square? I think these instructions could provide a better explanation than I can. Have fun and good luck with your Santa! :)

I don't know too much about the Santaclautch yet (hoping to own one sometime down the road!), just what I've read over the years, but I think you increase the "Santa-ness" by acquiring certain "main" items: his hat, his costume, his sleigh, and his reindeer. As far as the knocked down Christmas tree, it's doing that and I think it means that you were late delivering presents. When the tree is standing, that means that someone is waiting.

I don't know whether you've seen the translated Santaclautch instructions over at an oldies site, Tama Square? I think these instructions could provide a better explanation than I can. Have fun and good luck with your Santa! :)
Thankyou so much for your help but I have already looked at them, AND I can read the japanese instructions to a degree, and it doesn't explain WHY my santa cant make the items he needs to fill his santa-ness" bar, and its definately a debirutchi knocking over my christmas tree (I am very familiar with him,I even have a little tattoo of him :p ), then an angel fixing it, then him knocking it over again. its not the Oyajitchi doing it thats why I'm really confused :S

oh wait never mind i have figured it out now. Every day the Christmas tree animation is randomized, and as for the bar it is slowly but surely filling up hehe but thanks for your help OldSchoolTama :D

I'm so glad you're getting to know your Santaclautch and that everything is working out. :)

*Closed by request of topic-starter*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back