Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
I have depression issues. I go to a counselor too. Im always behind with my friends, sitting alone during lunch and stuff. But I smile all the time, its like a mask. Sometimes people ask me why im happy so much and that if Im gay because I wear shirts from hot topic or I have to go to the girls section to buy shirts because the guys stuff is too big. My parents were druggies, my dads dead, my moms in a womans shelter, I live with my grandparents and now all my relatives are fighting over my custody.

Since when do Hot Topic shirts make you "gay"? In my days at school, the coolest kids wore them! All those kids that say things about you are the ones who have a problem. You know what problem that is? Absolute lack of the capacity to care about others, and especially those who come from a different side of life than they do. THAT is a bad trait to have, it will not serve them well in life. I never got picked on in school, but I was friends with all the kids who did. Those kids grew up to be amazing people, and the jerks who were mean to others...are now leading lives that no one should envy, with worlds of problems of their own. Just hang in there, and know that they are the ones lacking in the awesome department.

Just ignore what others think of you! Dress how you want to. If they call you gay say, I'm gay and I'm proud of being happy!

Just ignore what others think of you! Dress how you want to. If they call you gay say, I'm gay and I'm proud of being happy!
I was looking foward to telling you this was bumped. But it's not. This disapoints me. It is also TC's fault for not making the topic earlier.

I have depression issues. I go to a counselor too. Im always behind with my friends, sitting alone during lunch and stuff. But I smile all the time, its like a mask. Sometimes people ask me why im happy so much and that if Im gay because I wear shirts from hot topic or I have to go to the girls section to buy shirts because the guys stuff is too big.
All of this is the same, except I actually am gay. But that's awful to hear about your family!

Duuude, if anyone gives you sh*t tell them to get lost.

It's so sad to hear that about your family :( I hope you're okay.

im having love problems,

i have no way of contacting my crush over summer break.

she is Bi and doesnt know i like her

any solution for being sane over the break?

Just ignore them. Do what you do you think it's right. I'm sorry about your family though. Try to feel good, have a good and joyful life. :) Good Luck. ;)

That is really sad to hear. All I can say is, just be positive. Think about the good things in life and smile for real. Know that there are people that love you and appreciate you for who you are and just ignore the unpleasant people in life. You have the right to be who you are, and your clothes do not define you. If people can't see you for who you really are, then it's their loss. You just need to find people who really love and appreciate you, and trust me, they do exist even if it sometimes doesn't feel like it. Never give up on life and have faith in yourself because you are perfect the way you are. And I know it must be hard to deal with family issues, but always remember that it gets better. <3

Thats real sad and I thought my school life was depressing. Anyways during the years I have discovered I cant really trust many. So just be yourself and dont let them or the past bother you. Keep striding forward and you will get somewhere you want to in life. Best of luck!! :puroperatchi:

You might get this a lot but don't listen to them. Obviously they are just jealous of you...

I see many people telling you to hang in there and ignore them... Ya that works sometimes, but sometimes also makes it worse.... But keep your friends close and enemies closer... Figure out what make your enemies tick/mad... I disliked most of my "class/grade" because they were all butts... But I learned what irritated them and most of them forgot about me and moved on to others... Which I didn't care too much about either.... I would defend those people as well... That is what irritated them. I stood up for me, them and others ... was willing to get into trouble for it. (Luckily I didn't.....)

The clothing issue... I highly recommend going into a sports shop... Then getting Tennis or Golf shirts. Those are suppose to fit really well on any person. Not to mention they have many different styles. They also sell more down to earth kids clothing that is more.... unisex. They can be worn by either and you couldn't tell unless you looked at the size or tag.... Its sorta costly, but it would knock down a few of those girl clothing crap people talk about.

Also, I don't know if you know... I'm sure you do... But they make Kids/Young Guy shirts and pants in Slims. They are pretty hard to find sometimes but once you find them... Worth it. They will say on the inner tag where the size is. My nephew has to wear slim boy outfits he is so skinny. We normally find them in a Mall store like Macys, Younkers or stores like that.

You can always get a smaller size that is a bit tighter and stretch it out a bit.

DON'T make fun of this: I have a problem that my knee pops once in a while, and I CRY! I'm 11 years old! then people make fun of me!

Then I have love depressen because last year my sister got 2 boxes of chocolates, a present, AND a asking out from a guy! Guess what was for me-NOTHING! I STILL can't get over this, and somethi ng else- I have a crush who I am OBSESSED with, and I don't know if he likes me back. My sister makes these random excuses for my crush to convince me that my crush ONLY likes her. That's why I HATEEEEEEE my sister sometimes. Those are my MAIN problems. It's depressing for me... :( :(

DON'T make fun of this: I have a problem that my knee pops once in a while, and I CRY! I'm 11 years old! then people make fun of me!Then I have love depressen because last year my sister got 2 boxes of chocolates, a present, AND a asking out from a guy! Guess what was for me-NOTHING! I STILL can't get over this, and somethi ng else- I have a crush who I am OBSESSED with, and I don't know if he likes me back. My sister makes these random excuses for my crush to convince me that my crush ONLY likes her. That's why I HATEEEEEEE my sister sometimes. Those are my MAIN problems. It's depressing for me...
i see, well all i can say is your sister is a jerk D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back