Profile messed up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patchis-forest

Reaction score
yeah yesterday i was editing my sig and when i wanted to copy one thing, a whole html code came up after it was updated. now, u can't see my avatar or sig, and i can't update my sig. nothing in my profile is gone. help mee~~ :angry:

LIKE I HAVE SAID. ALL OF TAMATALKS GLITCHES ARE YOUR FAULT. PLEASE DON'T COME BACK FOR A WHILE BEACUSE THIS IS REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING. EVERY TOPIC YOU POST IN GETS MESSED UP, EVEN THIS ONE. IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT AND WE ALL HAVE TO SUFFER. SO LEAVE IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE.

This topic is wierd. O.O Funky~Lemon's post is overlapping with patchi-forests.

This whole page is messed up. And only some topics are messed up. Do you have a virus or something?

LIKE I HAVE SAID. ALL OF TAMATALKS GLITCHES ARE YOUR FAULT. PLEASE DON'T COME BACK FOR A WHILE BEACUSE THIS IS REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING. EVERY TOPIC YOU POST IN GETS MESSED UP, EVEN THIS ONE. IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT AND WE ALL HAVE TO SUFFER. SO LEAVE IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE.
DUDE CAN YOU PLZ TAKE A CHILL PILL OR SOME SHIZ?!!!!!!?!?! DAYUUUM GURL! CALM YO BUTT DOWN SERIOUSLY.

Same here. This topic is really messed up for me too.

And there've been a few others today that've been messed up too, and it was weird, at the top of each of their pages there was your avatar and the word "patchis-forest"

Straaaange o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Huntr, clam down.

I'm pretty sure it's not patchi's fault.

TT might be getting a virus.

For some reason it isn't happening to me. Nothing is overlapping or anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back