Project Runway' Star: Miley Cyrus Looks 'Tarty

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh:
Um, disagreed. It does NOT have to be true 'because Tim Gunn said so' Geez, where's your independence??!!
I agree with you. xD

Haters should seriously leave her alone for god's sake. She's a normal teenager like everyone else, it's her life. She can dress however she wants :rolleyes:

And all these haters who are complaining about Miley topics - if you don't like them, don't post in them!!!!
Because it takes up space for topics that have a meaning behind them not just 'Oh hi I have a link to another miley scandal'

I hate her but she is 15 for gods sake! I do not care how she dresses, I dress like a normal teenager, just like she does but all the things she does just annoy me! In my shout maggasine it showed you all the things that compare her to brittany. And trust me, there were alot of things...

Miley looks way older than she already is...

Gah, I'm looking on this page, and there are TONS of banners for the "Do You Know Miley Cyrus" quiz. :D

EDIT: I just saw a banner for the quiz, and her pic made me wanna barf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember people- anyone can be anyones' god. My best friends' god is the Teletubbies. Oh my, oh my...

-Back on topic-

There is about...hmm lets see... one two three....about eight things related to Miley on my page. She really is taking over X_x

Miley Cyrus could run herself over with a toy dumptruck as far as I care. Oh wait- I don't care...

Im not looking for trouble, Im just speaking my mind. And in my world, Miley Cyrus doesn't exist.

Every fan out there, just to let you know, you may pick on us for being haters and expressing our opinions.

But you do realize you just did to us what you complain about us doing to her, right?

=P

For Tim Gunn's sake, quit hating on the haters D:<

God, I'll hate on whoever I want.

And pwn you all while doing so.

Tama:

Yeah... D: I forgot!!

Aww... Your special too. Everybody is. :rolleyes:

Skylar: Can we share Tim??? He is just so uber fierce cool. 8D

Becca: Wonderfully said! =3

GG:Lawl. xDD

-

I just wish these Miley topics WOULD STOP. End.Cease. D : <

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL i agree with ubut every1 thinks im too full of myself on tt when there judging on celebreties they dont know :rolleyes:

funny right?
Uhh, no. You ARE too full of yourself.

Aaaanyways, I don't think those clothes make her look punky or "tarty" at all. o__O She's wearing a hat and a shirt. Niether of which look punky or skanky...

Wow. I agree with that.

Anyway, speaking of Miley. You know that Girl Power got milk adverstiment she did? It's now hanging in my school cafe. x.x I must have heard at least 3 guys today say shes hot. >__>

Does my principal like not think at all?

Wow. I agree with that.
Anyway, speaking of Miley. You know that Girl Power got milk adverstiment she did? It's now hanging in my school cafe. x.x I must have heard at least 3 guys today say shes hot. >__>

Does my principal like not think at all?
Oh tree. I feel bad for you. '__' Miley Cyrus isn't hot... Tim is!! o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back