Proper Way to rise a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali727

Reaction score
Should I let it use the matchmaker everytime, or let it get old and Die, or try to mate 2? Well, what do you do?

well, if you have 2, whatever baby you have is gonna be the same gender for each tama. which is why you have to use the matchmaker sometimes. i dont think you should let it get old and die, try to think of a number and make a goal to get to that generation. hope this helps

I think that you don't have to use the matchmaker EVERY time it comes but you should use it most of the time. I think this because its better for you to get more generations so your different tamagotchis can have different jobs.

Well, I would say that you should definetly try to mate, and continue your generation. For instance, I don't have a V4.5, but you could try to set a goal for your generations like: get all characters in the same family every time. Hope I helped! ;) B) :lol:

There isn;t really a proper way to raise one,

It all depends on what kind of Tamas you want and if you want more generations, or just start fresh everytime.

I, personally, LOVE the matchmaker. I don't like mating my Tamagotchis wiff other ones, unless they're both my own. I usually end up letting them grow old and die, but occasionally I'll take the Matchmaker up on his offer.

Not everyone likes a high number of Generations, me being one of them. I don't like the fact that if you get a LOT of gens., and they die, you have to start all over. With letting them die and starting over, you dont have to worry about it.

Try different things everytime, you'd be surprised at the possibilites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back