Pros and Cons - v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~>Mo<~

Reaction score
I've seen alot of topics where people are thinking of getting A v5 , but aren't sure. They want info. Well , here are the pros and cons i can think of for the v5 .

pros :

- better graphics

- more/new characters

- Bonding

- new designs

- new games

- multiple characters

-new backrounds

- new icons!

- all around new features

Cons :

- No job

- no school

- no mail

- not training , pounds , age

- no donation

- cant delete items

Why would you want jobs, annoying mail, skill points, and school on the V5 when you already have them on the V4 and V4.5? If you like all that stuff, play with a V4 or V4.5 (or both ^^) but V5 should be diffrent. I like the idea that V5 is diffrent and NOT the same.

I don't think school, skill points, jobs, and mail should be a con. I mean, if you want that in a Tamagotchi, go play with a V4/V4.5.

I like the Family Bonding idea, the Pure/Neglect Family idea, having 3 characters, getting generations is much easier, it makes a sound when it poops, the beeps are a bit different and quieter, it doesnt take 5 years to get to the clock, and the screen is SO much bigger! I dont like only having 4 games though and you cant connect with older versions of Tamas. Bandai could have mde it so they could send the oldest character (in my case Chamametchi) out. So its new. So is the 4.5! They can connect and they have soooooo many new characters on the 4.5!

Why would you want jobs, annoying mail, skill points, and school on the V5 when you already have them on the V4 and V4.5? If you like all that stuff, play with a V4 or V4.5 (or both ^^) but V5 should be diffrent. I like the idea that V5 is diffrent and NOT the same.
I don't think school, skill points, jobs, and mail should be a con. I mean, if you want that in a Tamagotchi, go play with a V4/V4.5.
IM ocnfused about what ur saying :mellow:

I like the Family Bonding idea, the Pure/Neglect Family idea, having 3 characters, getting generations is much easier, it makes a sound when it poops, the beeps are a bit different and quieter, it doesnt take 5 years to get to the clock, and the screen is SO much bigger! I dont like only having 4 games though and you cant connect with older versions of Tamas. Bandai could have mde it so they could send the oldest character (in my case Chamametchi) out. So its new. So is the 4.5! They can connect and they have soooooo many new characters on the 4.5!
Ok , guys , could you guys do it in the layout?

Pros:

Cons:

A pro to me is that you don't have to sit down for 20 minutes to think of a 5-letter Tama name.
Sorry but I take too long...
It takes me longer to think of a name for the v5 , and here's why. With other versions you have a name for a character. Soon that character will be gone and you make a new one. However , on the v5 , you have that name for as long as you dont reset it. So i ttakes me long to think of something good &gt;____&lt;

Here are the ones I can think of..

Pros,

-Wider screen

-Gives the names of the characters

-Dating Channel

-Re-usable food and items

-No mail

-Three characters

-Clock screen appears fatser

-Parents stay

Cons,

-Girly/Childish designs

-Boring games

-Not being able to name characters

-That sharp pointy thing sticking out of the top. x_o

-No statistics.

-Five character name limit even when the screen is bigger.

-No skill points

Mrr. Now I am stuck.

Here are the ones I can think of..Pros,

-Wider screen

-Gives the names of the characters

-Dating Channel

-Re-usable food and items

-No mail

-Three characters

-Clock screen appears fatser

-Parents stay

Cons,

-Girly/Childish designs

-Boring games

-Not being able to name characters

-That sharp pointy thing sticking out of the top. x_o

-No statistics.

-Five character name limit even when the screen is bigger.

-No skill points

Mrr. Now I am stuck.
Wow... nice . That's what i like xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back