PS3 vs Xbox360 vs Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have quite a few game systems;

-NES

-N64

-Gamecube

-Gameboy

-Gameboy Advance

-DS

-PS2

-Xbox360

-Nintendo Wii

I've never played the PS3, so I have no opinion on it.

Out of the Wii and the Xbox360, I'd have to say the Xbox360.

<3

Give me a W! W! Give me an I! I! Give me another I! I!

What does that spell! WII!

Sorry,for the cheerleading thing.

I LOVE THE WII!

It has AWESOME games,AWESOME graphics,AWESOME controls, and AWESOME WII!

[SIZE=21pt]Wii.[/SIZE]

But I do have a Nintendo GameCube that doesn't read the discs, Nintendo 64, GameBoy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, missing parts to the Dreamcast, and a Sega Genesis. I'm getting the Wii for Christmas.

Not a lot. :rolleyes:

My answer: Wii!

PS2 and Xbox 360 are for those crazy teenagers who want shooting and blood and that stuff.... The wii is better, it's family friendly, and has funner games. Just one thing: TOO MANY EXPENSIVE THINGS TO GO WITH IT! I don't own a wii, BTW.

Aside from Meteroid Prime 3,the wii has crappy games all around.
I take it you've never played DDR or Trauma Center: Second Opinion! They're the best Wii games ever!

And I don't really buy video game consoles for the graphics. Who cares if the Miis don't look like actual people?

You call motion sensor a new generation? Granted,it's a nice break from the controller consoles,but Nintendo's lost some hardcore fans after the ditch of the controller. Motion sensitivity is ok for everything but VG consoles. The wii dosen't have the strongest library either. SMG and Brawl won't be awesome,they'll be passible. Other than that, the wii has no solid titles. They'll all minigame collections or lackluster ports. Aside from Meteroid Prime 3,the wii has crappy games all around. They could've released a new version of the gamecube,and then I woulden't be sitting here on a message board complaining about how crappy Nintendo's Next-gen system is. And don't get me started on the graphics. They're ugly. I have no more to say.In other words Wii=Gimmick.
Controllers Are BORING! The Wii Gives People Exercise So They Don't Become

Lards Of Dough

A New Verison Of Gamecube...BORING! The Wii Gets You Off Your Rump!

Twilight Princess Has Some Pretty Darn Good Graphics And Its A Really Good Game!!!

Complaning Is WHINING! So Stop Whining About How "Horrible" The Wii Is

Go Buy A Xbox 360 If You Like Graphics :l

Meh..People Have Opoions So I'll Shut My Food Hole Now

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is better i think Xbox360 is its graphics are awsome! Plus it's at a lower price now!
What makes Xbox360 any better than Xbox? What makes PS3 better than PS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back