Puberty classes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We watched "the video" today. It wasn't that bad, honestly.

Chihuahuas mating?! LOL!

~*CoConut Cream*~

*Post removed by self*

Sorry ^.^; Didn't notice this was a bumped topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, it's life. Without that you won't even be born. Just don't go "EWW!" and stuff, take an interest in it, and it's okay to laugh a little but too. :(

When you're older you won't think it's eww. Then when you want to have a baby and you don't know you'll have to ask your husband what to do... emberassing . . . :( awkward...

It's really not that bad.. I mean that's life and you have to live with it. Yeah, and it isn't a big deal. It's just for you to learn about your body and how it changes. You have to learn about it someday. I've allready watched that movie, and tooken some of the classes, and it wasn't all that bad. It was just BORING. But I still had to pay attention.

Just think about it.. It's not going to kill you.

-pp :(

I've been to those kinds of classes, last year to be exact. They weren't too bad. First they showed us pictures of babies inside the mother's womb. They didn't look groos, but they did look wierd. They showed us a movie next, about puberty and how your mood can go from happy to sad to angry in seconds. We watched another movie the next week on sex. It wasn't too gross. It was only cartoons.

Just don't be worried about it. No one will laugh at you. Even if they do, laugh at them when they say something funny or gross.

Oh, and a tip. Don't say any personal strories, not about you or anyone else you know. I'm not talking about TT, I'm talking about the classes. You don't want to tell a puberty story about your brother and then the next day have a black eye, do you?

OK, well, they aren't trying to make you sick, they are trying to educate you for what you eventually will be experiencing later on in your preteen and teen years.

Just be mature about it, and if you get really grossed out about the graphic, just look down and listen carefully, but not necessarily look at the monitor.

i have those classes and i definatly (sp) don't mind them. the only thing that bothered me was that at the end of thew day i had math classes. and at my school some teachers have to share rooms and my teacher shared a room with the HGD teacher so we had classes in there and all these disturbing pictures were up. only because she has 8th grade right before me....i'm in 6th

thank god for private schools...
You don't go through puberty/sex ed classes in private schools? o_O'

Do they leave it up to parents to teach that sort of thing, or do they just teach abstinence?

Seems kind of odd that they don't teach about puberty o.o I can understand not teaching sex ed in a private school, but puberty is something you for sure need to know.

i already know about all that junk but were not supposed to have classes about it till we're in grade 7 from wher i live
Where do you live?

I wonder why you don't have to learn about puberty..

I mean, what's gonna happen when you get your period, etc??

thank god for private schools...
I go to private school and they are going to teach that stuff. The boys at my school don't even make-fun of us girls, and there nice all around. Boys might make fun of you but ignore them. I have a question: do the girls learn about the boys and the boys learn about the girls?

~Edited~: Can someone reply w/ an ansewer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just don't listen or look just past notes to your friends...becareful you might get caught lol ....I hope yur teacher is nice cause mines she is old and she doesn't care so we pass notes and do homework during those kinds of activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back