Puberty + Love....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Monster:.:Trucks:.

Reaction score
Lol, but don't you guys think so? I mean, mostly people start falling in love after puberty starts/ends/whatever, but its difficult at the same time. Like, girls get embarresed in front of their crush because of maybe their pimples, blood stains, etc xDD What do you think?

Pimples, yeah.

Although, I find that guys tend to not point out your flaws as much as girls do.

But, we still get embarassed, cuz yeah, I guess they're kinda ew, but they're life lol.

The main reasons I get embarassed in front of Luke though is when we talk about like, really personal stuff, like my dad. Etc.

But... Also, I don't think you fall in love like, when puberty starts, etc, I don't like love has an age barrier.

Yeah.

Poo. Liking people sucks. Seriously. Especially when people you hate like you and people you like like other people.

Poo. Liking people sucks. Seriously. Especially when people you hate like you and people you like like other people.
gosh that sucks sooo much lol

this guy lkd me but wouldnt go out with me and i had lk 2 guys i ehh lk but hate ask me out and cause i hate 2 say no i jst freak out lol

Pimples, yeah.Although, I find that guys tend to not point out your flaws as much as girls do.

But, we still get embarassed, cuz yeah, I guess they're kinda ew, but they're life lol.

The main reasons I get embarassed in front of Luke though is when we talk about like, really personal stuff, like my dad. Etc.

But... Also, I don't think you fall in love like, when puberty starts, etc, I don't like love has an age barrier.

Yeah.
I find that you don't feel someone is pretty/handsome afterwards. You feel attracted towards them, know what I mean? =3

And if it doesn't have an age barrier, why don't little kids start dating? lol. xD

^^ Some kids DO date. Serious.

Though puberty is when people get more into the whole dating business, and start thinking people are 'hot', 'cute', and other stuff. For some reason, I don't think people feel true love when they're going through puberty. Though I might be wrong..?

Relationships can ruin friendships. So personally, I'm not really into dating at the moment, and I don't wanna start too early. I'm more into gaining closer friendships :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back