Public Shaming.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moz_tama

Reaction score
well, as i have been looking around on tamatalk lately, I have noticed that a lot of people started topics, about someone being mean to them, or a fight they had with another tamatalk member. Often, it is a big misunderstanding, and everyone ends up feeling silly. If someone is rude to you, then silently notify admin, of a guide, because starting a topic about it is public shaming, which is NOT much fun.

Please post how you feel about this,

thanks,

moz_tama

I havn't been on here for a while, but don't it state in the rules? Same goes for stalking members and trolling? Tamatalk has it's fare share of trolls; since the site is vulnarble(spelling) to such things like that.

People public shame in topics, in their sigs and their blogs possibily also.

People also should just report public shamers, trolls and whatnot to the guides and Admin, rather then posting in their threads, etc.

Yeah, I agree.

Just one question: I know what stalking is (finding somebody's house and then watching them, how embarassing!), but what is trolling? The same as stalking? I just HAVE to know!

Yeah, I agree.
Just one question: I know what stalking is (finding somebody's house and then watching them, how embarassing!), but what is trolling? The same as stalking? I just HAVE to know!
There is also internet stalking. Any age can be at fault for that. Such as crearing an account and harassing someone and following them every place.

Trolling is a differnt story. It's basically a user makes an account and posts random, stupid threads. Posts in people's threads, induces harassment and shameless antics.

I know TT had a few of the.

I think this topic is just going to descend into a new way of Public Shaming under the disguise of members agreeing that it is wrong and bad... let's not go there, shall we? :(

CLOSED

with a request that no more threads like this are made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back