Pucca!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
I just wanted to see if there are any people out there that watch the cute show known as Pucca. I LOVED to watch Pucca when it came on TV! I loved it so much that I even have four of the DVDs! I'm just so sad that Pucca doesn't come on anymore where I live, I miss that show so much, especially the theme song...

Pucca loves Garu

He's a pretty boy (that line just doesn't sound right to me)

Ninjas with noodles

Kissy chase, kissy face

Wham bam BAM!

Pu pu pu pu pu pu pu pu Pucca, funny love, pu pu

Pu pu pu pu pu pu pu pu Pucca, funny love, pu pu

Pu pu pu Pucca loves Garu

Kissy chase, kissy face

Wham bam BAM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, Pucca. I used to be soo obsessed with Pucca. I haven't seen it on in a while. D: It's such a fun and entertaining show~ <3

i loooooooove pucca they are all sooo cute! it comes on disney channel now. i love the song aswell i always start singing when it comes on =P sometimes i even record them. its just such a cool, awesome, cute, funny show.

Pucca Rox!!!

OMG I forgot all about that show!

at first me and my sis thought it was really dumb until we watched it XD

I haven't seen it in forever though.....

:furawatchi:

Lol. I used to think it was retarded and then I actually saw the show. I Love Pucca<3

I thought it was a stupid show.

I was right.

No, that show was an example of Epicness. But it doesnt come on anymore. How sad.

I absolutely love the graphics on that show. They have some good artists. However, I can't get into that show.

Latest posts

Back