Puella Magi Saga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade quietly sat behind her desk doodling at the back of her notebook while their teacher blabbered on about a subject she already knew. "I wonder what happened to Renee." Jade mused and then directed her gaze to check on Ethan. He had the same worried look in his face. "I hope Ethan's feeling better" She was in this line of thought when she saw a crumpled piece of paper hit Ethan on the back of his head.

Her eyes followed the direction where the crumpled paper came from and realized it was from Garion. Jade silently smiled to herself as she watched Ethan slowly scribbling away a response to Garion's note then returned to her doodling.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should give up on Renee: she isn't coming back. 83

Ethan looked Kyuubey, who was sitting on his desk in front of him, dead in the eyes. What do you MEAN by "she isn't coming back"?! He replied urgently, using his newly-found Puella Magi telepathic powers.

I MEAN she is not fighting anymore witches, and she's avoiding you two. Kyuubey said, swishing his fluffy tail side to side. Her soul gem will eventually become corrupt, and then will turn into a grief seed. o3o

Ethan's heart started racing. W-what happens then?...

She turns into a witch. O3O

(Why isn't anyone posting anymore? :< )

Ethan looked over at Jade urgently, and sent her a telepathic message. He knew she couldn't use telepathy, but she can at least receive it. Jade, we need to find Renee after school. I think she might be in serious trouble.

**timeskip to after school**

Ethan ran into the woods behind the school and transformed into his magical boy forme. He sensed the nonchalant aura of the magical girl from before; she was nearby. He then realized that she must be sensing his urgency as well. He hesitated, then decided to try telepathy. Can you meet me in the woods right now? We need to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back