PUPPYS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissgotchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]WOO HOO! THIS IS THE 2D TIME SHE HAD PUPS! she had 4 pups last time so far she had 1 pup white girl! ITS SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

ya its kool! we last time kept 2 of them i want to keep this 1 but mi mom just wants to sell it! so far no mor pups! ;)

What kind of dog is this?

And, I assume you're letting a vet check out the dog and the puppy. Sometimes there's more in there, they just can't come out (maybe the momma dog can't push them out), so the vet normally feels the abdomen to check for them. :rolleyes:

Congrats!

My kitty had kittens. we gave 2 away and kept one, who is named monkey face. we named him that because he looked like a monkey when he first came out ^_^ now i call him monkey trouble, he is a little cute fuzzy pest! oh, and i mean that in a good way. i would never hurt him or anything--on purpose, at least. i tripped over him once :D

good for you! puppies are soooo cute

What kind of dog is this?
And, I assume you're letting a vet check out the dog and the puppy. Sometimes there's more in there, they just can't come out (maybe the momma dog can't push them out), so the vet normally feels the abdomen to check for them. :(

Congrats!
the type of dog is a pomeranian!

we dont think she was or is...gunna have any mor pups because shes all happy like ushule(sp)!

[puppies]

Congrats, i hope you enjoy having your pups around the house, company is allways helpful.

the type of dog is a pomeranian!
we dont think she was or is...gunna have any mor pups because shes all happy like ushule(sp)!
Usual. :D

And that's good--small dogs have less puppies anyway. ;)

...i know she was when i made this topic! =] and well none of us knew how many she was gunna have so i put "puppys"

and yep they do!

Last edited by a moderator:
My dog had puppies. I came in from school and she had already had one, by herself! Anyway, she was all 'happy' when she was about to have more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back