Purimatchi info

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver311

Reaction score
My tama v4.5 evolved into a purimatchi this morning. When is the purimatchi's bedtime and wake up time, because I don't want to wake up at 8 AM for nothing! Also, what are her favorite foods? And, last of all, THEY ARE SO CUTE! :(

Well, what time was it born it should go to sleep 12 hours after that time hope that helps :(

Mine turned into a purimatchi too! Just this morning. i dont know much about it though

Hey, I have a Purimatchi!!! My sister loves it. :lol: :angry: Happy (Post/Pre) Valentines Day!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :wub: :wub: :wub:

i had one a little while ago it died :( :( any wayhappy early valentines day :p :lol: :) ;) :p

Purimatchi? I don't know V4.5 characters, never wanting to get one myself. ("It's just a clone of V4, what's the point? I already have two V4s and Entama!") Or is Purimatchi V5? It'll probably go to bed at 9PM and wake up at 9AM or 10AM.

Zmhorse,

What? That doesn't make any sense. If a tama is born at 6:30 PM it won't go to sleep at 6:30 AM. All tamas go to bed at 8:00, 9:00, or 10:00, with the occasional exception of 10:15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back