Purin is back. Maybe. Not. I don't know. I should shut up.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Reaction score
Ah, well, I'm back. I was absent from TamaTalk because of my dislike of Tamagotchis, and I was obsessed with Super Mario Advance (I play as Toad for the fact that he is fast and strong, and for you people who say Toad sucks and Peach is the best, you guys are such pussies). I came back to this site after completing the Yoshi Challenge (even though Yoshi is a b1tch), and I should shut up already. OK so I'm back.

Yay welcome back!

And Toad is awesome, ignore the Peach-lovers and Toad-haters.

Yay welcome back!

And Toad is awesome, ignore the Peach-lovers and Toad-haters.
Yeah, Peach (floats) and Luigi (flutter kick) are considered "Beginner's players", Mario (average) is "SMB1 People's pick", and Toad (Strong, Fast, Bad Jump) is underrated, and "expert strength".

(Note: When the game was Doki Doki panic, there is a playable character named "Mama". Luigi replaced her, so this may be a possible reference to the retarded "Mama Luigi" meme.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember the rules (here) Please try not to sware, Were trying to keep the forum clean so please try and remeber. Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back