puroperatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi13

Reaction score
i always wanted to have a puroperatchi but i don't know how. can someone help me. please

Thnx in advance

Mimitchi13 :lol:

Can someone answer?

PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody knows for sure, sorry! From my experience, though, you can only get :( Puroperatchi on even-numbered generations and only from the toddlers Hitodetchi and Marutchi.

im on generation 2 of the tamagotchi connexion v2.. yea shes right u can probably only get it on even generations but this is how i got my puroperatchi (sp) when it was a baby i treated above average or less than perfect care of it. when it was a marutchi i TRIED taking perfect care like i did with the baby but it came out to be just above average AGEN. i guess thats how i got puroperatchi. oh and i played jump and bump alot

im on generation 2 of the tamagotchi connexion v2.. yea shes right u can probably only get it on even generations but this is how i got my puroperatchi (sp) when it was a baby i treated above average or less than perfect care of it. when it was a marutchi i TRIED taking perfect care like i did with the baby but it came out to be just above average AGEN. i guess thats how i got puroperatchi. oh and i played jump and bump alot
this is the same way i got mine :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back