PURPLE DOLPHINS YAY (random short story that is boring)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is just a random short story I wrote because I hate hashtags because I have nothing better to do because I need an excuse for not revising Spanish BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO WRITE IT! :D

Tama-Dolfinzetchi was very annoyed. His best friend, Violet the purple dolphin, had gone off to do something to do with someone called Dazzminatchi - he couldn't be bothered to find out what - and Violet had not come back even though she'd said it would only take her a minute. Unfortunately, Violet was OBSESSED with the metaphor "it will only take me a minute". Tama-Dolfinzetchi was pretty sure it was some kind of illness, but whenever he decided to take Violet to the doctor, she made up an excuse for not going and said "it will only take me a minute" to do whatever it was she said she needed to do. But it never did take a minute, and Tama-Dolfinzetchi was incredibly annoyed.

However, in exactly a minute, Violet flew in, with a very surprised-looking Dazzminatchi on her back. "Dazzminatchi kept teleporting into fruits", said Violet. "It seems like she was angry at those other Tamas that were doing something weird to her." Before Violet could say any more, Dazzminatchi screamed "THEY HAD BEEN USING HASHTAGS! I HATE HASHTAGS SO MUCH!" then went on to describe her entire (very boring) adventure concerning hashtags. "I was talking to Kurosantchi online, and she USED A HASHTAG! I hate it when people use them! So I yelled at her so much I got banned from TamaTalk. Then I went for a picnic. But Kurosantchi and her husband Ikemen Mametchi turned up and started ANNOYING me by talking about hashtags! Then that purple dolphin came along and ruined everything, and now it's KIDNAPPED me and I want to start a war against hashtags!"

The dolfinzetchis didn't understand any of this. They simply understood that Dazzminatchi was angry and they wanted nothing to do with her. "Fine, then!" said Violet, who was annoyed with Dazzminatchi for yelling so much. "You can go!" And with that, she pushed Dazzminatchi off the edge of the piece of pineapple they were on. Unfortunately, this didn't do anything, as ten billion pieces of pineapple had suddenly materialised all over the place and it was impossible to push Dazzminatchi anywhere. Surprisingly, Dazzminatchi began celebrating. "I now live on a giant piece of pineapple!" she yelled happily. "I have an eternal supply of my favourite fruit and I don't have to put up with annoying hashtags!"

THE PURPLE DOLPHINNING END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back